Just a few more hours before all of Amanda Nunes' NEW fans mysteriously disappear.

I don't give one single shit about Amanda Nunes. I just don't like Rousey, and want to see her lose. Who she loses to is irrelevant. May WMMA begin to die with her defeat.

what are you talking about?? do you chose what you take in, and what you dont lol.

team nunes all day. ill root for ronda against anyone else.

I don't believe a single person in this forum has attempted to come across as a real Amanda Nunes fan. I think nobody tried to hide the fact that they're rooting for her just out of despise for Ronda.

After all, come on, who is an actual fan of Amanda Nunes? All due respect, she seems like a very nice lady and all, but...

Became a fan this night. I've been waiting for this one.

I don't believe a single person in this forum has attempted to come across as a real Amanda Nunes fan. I think nobody tried to hide the fact that they're rooting for her just out of despise for Ronda.

After all, come on, who is an actual fan of Amanda Nunes? All due respect, she seems like a very nice lady and all, but...
I actually picked her out several fights ago & got behind her... & can say that I'm a legit fan of hers. but that said... though I can see her winning this one... I'm picking Ronda to return in full form. Will be sad for me to see her rise slowed down by a 1st round sub. :oops:

I've been a fan of Nunes since 178, even with that being a loss.

I've enjoyed her fighting style and tenacity, now seeing her in the embedded videos I like her as a person too.

I like Nunes. Was thrilled when she got the title shot and won the belt.

It's very tempting to want to see Ronda lose, but it would be epic if she won and proved all the haters wrong.

Really can't decide who I want to win this fight. Just want to see something amazing.

I like Amanda Nunes. I think she has developed into a special fighter; one who is not caught up in the out of ring hype. She seems well grounded and has a scary calm about her. she also has a judo/bjj background that I believe will neutralize Rousey's takedowns. It will be as good of a fight as Rousey makes it, because Nunes will be coming. Either Nunes just destroys her, or this will be a classic fight that demands a rematch, regardless of who wins.
As far as these idiots talking about her looks...well, I actually watch this sport for the quality of the fights. If you want pretty girls engaged in various physical activities, there are websites available...

Funny how all those Ronda fans showed up last week.

Been repping her here before she was even in the UFC, 2015 account. It's okay that you didn't know MMA was a thing at the time.

Been repping her here before she was even in the UFC, 2015 account. It's okay that you didn't know MMA was a thing at the time.

You are the exception that proves the rule. ;)

Really like Amanda Nunes, she's a beast hope she can hold the title for a while. Ronda needed that Holm KO just like McGregor needed that Diaz loss, nothing really against Ronda, she does come across as a brat often and needs to get over the fact she lost but will alwas be impressesd watching her Judo throw people on their heads.

They'll be back nutriding Cyborg while crying about how it's the ufc's, Dana's and Ronda's fault that cyborg failed another drug test.

Nunes has been beat up by too many mediocre fighters (4) . Rhonda subbed 3 of them in 56 seconds combined and the forth one didn't have a good enough record to get a shot at Rhonda. Rhonda has been beat once by someone who would beat Nunes as well. If you are telling me your a Nunes fan now then you were a Bethe Correia fan last July talking that same trash. I hope we get the same result. Haha

Don't have much opinion on either fighter in main.

I will root for Nunes simply because I find Ronda so unlikeable.

Back