Just a few more hours before all of Amanda Nunes' NEW fans mysteriously disappear.

People forget that Ronda has no soul

Lioness Nunes > Souless ronda

I don't believe a single person in this forum has attempted to come across as a real Amanda Nunes fan. I think nobody tried to hide the fact that they're rooting for her just out of despise for Ronda.

After all, come on, who is an actual fan of Amanda Nunes? All due respect, she seems like a very nice lady and all, but...

Funny how all those Ronda fans showed up last week.

And the day of the "White knights of the Roundsy table" will begin

But.....she has to win first ;)
traditional-decorative-objects-and-figurines.jpg

Last edited:
Just a few hours until Ronda's possibly come back.

I don't believe a single person in this forum has stated to be an Amanda Nunes fan. I think nobody tried to hide the fact that they're rooting for her just for the hell of it, just out of despise for Ronda. They'd want RR to lose regardless of who's fighting her.

After all, come on, who is an actual fan of Amanda Nunes? All due respect, she seems like a very nice lady and all, but...
<TrumpWrong1>

I've been a fan and always thought she shows potential problems for rousey. Since I seen her murkin these chicks for the past couple years. Win or lose I'm a fan no big deal

I think Ronda wins, and the response will be loud and obnoxious.

ImagineGorilla.gif

for come back? That's correct isn't it? It shouldn't be comeback. Should it? :confused::confused:
Now I'm confused, haha. Surely you meant 'possible' instead of 'possibly'. But now I sound like a total douche :oops:

I don't believe a single person in this forum has attempted to come across as a real Amanda Nunes fan. I think nobody tried to hide the fact that they're rooting for her just out of despise for Ronda.

Agreed 100%

Nunes winning is shitty, honestly. Ronda winning is shitty too.

This is a tough fight for me to care about because though ronda is a shitty person, shes nicer to look at and better for the sport.

Its winnable for ronda but just cuz i hate her, it doesnt make me a nunes fan. Just because nunes is ugly as all hell, doesnt mean im a ronda fan.

Now I'm confused, haha. Surely you meant 'possible' instead of 'possibly'. But now I sound like a total douche :oops:

Nope, "possibly" because she may not win. Then the scenario wouldn't happen. ;)

Back