Just a Complaint About Prelims on Fuel

PabloZed

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Yes, I understand they want to build viewers for Fuel, but why not at least stream a couple of the fights online or somewhere else? There's one facebook fight and it's not even Barboza.

Bellator streamed the prelims on two different platforms and got good ratings for its SpikeTV premier.

Yes, I understand they want to build viewers for Fuel, but why not at least stream a couple of the fights online or somewhere else?

Your question answers itself.

If they stream the fights elsewhere, then you won't call your cable provider and complain that you don't get Fuel, and thus your cable provider won't pick the channel up.

Everyone gets Spike, and there was no other outlet to see the prelims for Bellator.

Fuel fails so much, no one wants to pay money for a upgrade package just for one channel .

Fuel fails so much, no one wants to pay money for a upgrade package just for one channel .

Which is why they want to get it boosted onto one of the gravy train packages where everyone pays for it regardless if they watch it or not.

It's definitely worth it, they play replays of old PPV's all the time, plus all the new fights. Plus, I only pay $3 more a month!

This is one of the rare cases in which us canadians are lucky getting all the fights on on sportsnet or sportsnet one that comes in the same package.

My cable provider doesn't allow you to just pick and choose. You have to buy packages that include your desired station. So, it isn't a case of just not pay a few bucks extra.

Maybe after this strategy fails they will use platforms were widely available. OR they will convince cable providers to include Fuel, which I doubt.

I bought the whole package and its only 6 bucks a month. It's completely worry it

maybe ditch your shitty cable provider for something like fios or uverse

i pay like 30-40 dollars for a sports package that i dont even watch cus i really dislike any other sports besides mma....its worth it cus i watch every event, but damn it sucks having to pay that much for one damn channel.

i pay like 30-40 dollars for a sports package that i dont even watch cus i really dislike any other sports besides mma....its worth it cus i watch every event, but damn it sucks having to pay that much for one damn channel.

whos your provider? when i was at timewarner, i think the package for fuel was only like 5-6 bucks a month

whos your provider? when i was at timewarner, i think the package for fuel was only like 5-6 bucks a month

i live in las vegas and its cox over here... sucks that im not into motorcross or bball:icon_cry2

I have Fuel and I definitely think it's worth it. They show so much UFC content.

But it does suck that the bulk of the programming is on Fuel, it's not helping to build up the UFC, really. I think a lot of extra content should be on FX and a small amount on Fox.

Yes, I understand they want to build viewers for Fuel, but why not at least stream a couple of the fights online or somewhere else? There's one facebook fight and it's not even Barboza.

Bellator streamed the prelims on two different platforms and got good ratings for its SpikeTV premier.

How is it that you completely answer your own question and still feel the need to post about it?

A lot of the reason why FOX went into a deal with the UFC was to build up FUEL as a channel, so use your head.

I have Fuel and I definitely think it's worth it. They show so much UFC content.

But it does suck that the bulk of the programming is on Fuel, it's not helping to build up the UFC, really. I think a lot of extra content should be on FX and a small amount on Fox.

true...but when you can rewatch an event so many times.....i cant watch diaz vs condit anymore....i swear they played it everyday i would watch fuel when i was at my apt..

Just watch them on FOX Deportes. If you understand Spanish, Werdum is an excellent commentator. If not, you can just turn down the volume like I do when it's Rogan and Goldie commentating.

I'm not going to complain about the price. If there are live combat sports available, I'm going to dish out whatever price.

What really sucks is that FUEL TV comes only in standard definition here. Sports need to be seen in high definition.

Pay $5 extra a month for FUEL. Wish I could drop 90% of the other channels I never watch.

Back