Just 3 HW fights...

Vegesus44

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
It was great having to HW fights during the weekend and both had me on the edge of my seat, how tough is Big NOG? Hot damn I am glad Struve didnt get KTFO again.

The thing I am going to moan about though (sherdog rules), is there are only 3 fucken HW fights over the next 3 months.
WHY?

Timmy Vs Cheick winner vs big nog, when/if hes ready...

When Shaub coming in to get ktfo again?

It was great having to HW fights during the weekend and both had me on the edge of my seat, how tough is Big NOG? Hot damn I am glad Struve didnt get KTFO again.

The thing I am going to moan about though (sherdog rules), is there are only 3 fucken HW fights over the next 3 months.
WHY?

Timmy Vs Cheick winner vs big nog, when/if hes ready...

When Shaub coming in to get ktfo again?

Wait, Tim vs Cheick ?

HW is a shallow division and getting shallower. Gone are the days of fat bastards swinging at each other.

Whoa time travel thread

I count four but there are not many hws

If they are struggling to find fighters...

What the fuck are you talking about ? Tim Sylvia vs Cheick Kongo ? Timothy Johnson vs Cheick Kongo ?

Last edited:
I feel like I must have missed a lot if a retired, 300lb Timmy is back.

Well they had a lot of fights in the past 3-4 months so now they have to reset everything. Gotta work out fights for Werdum, Cain, Stipe, JDS, Overeem, Hunt, Cro Cop, Brown, Rothwell

Already booked:

Jared Rosholt vs. Timothy Johnson (UFC Fight Night 73)
Andrei Arlovski vs. Frank Mir (UFC 191)
Josh Barnett vs. Roy Nelson (UFC Fight Night 78)
Shawn Jordan vs. Ruslan Magomedov (UFC 192)

What I'd like to see before the year is out:

Fabricio Werdum vs. Cain Velasquez II
Junior dos Santos vs. Alistair Overeem
Stipe Miočić vs. Travis Browne
Mark Hunt vs. Ben Rothwell (UFC 193)
Matt Mitrione vs. Walt Harris
Mirko Filipović vs. Alexey Oleinik
Anthony Hamilton vs. Derrick Lewis

HW is a very small division (pun unintended). ufc.com lists only 37 HW fighters.

Also, HW's get knocked out and their knees suffer the most wear and tear so I'd say they get more injured on the average.

Back