Jury`s corner: "He is a popular head, they`re not gonna give you that 2nd round."

BiasBEgone

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Jury`s corner just said it after asking him to push himself hard in the 3rd. Anyone else caught that?

Yeah... it was the nice way of saying "You are getting worked and need to win the fight in the 3rd"

Cerrone is popular so Im gonna guess the judges will give him the win. 30-27 shady ass fucking 'sport'

I''m sure they had already given him 9 points in th first round that he didn't deserve.

Didn't matter, he was SCURRED of Cowboy in the last round, running away Starnes style.

I thought the second was a 10-10 round but I figured they would give it to Cowboy.. sensible cornering by Jurys corner.

Actually was a close 2nd, was good advice he needed to go for it in the 3rd, unfortunately he didn't

Where's the "Jury's the new breed" fans now?

LMAO

something more corners need to tell fighters so they dont try to coast thinking they won

They weren't going to give him the second round because he was useless and looked like a pacifist in there.

New breed MY FOOT. LOL.

2nd wasn't close.... Jury was running away. Remember it's Effective Striking, Octagon Control and Aggression .

jury was just going thru the motions, he didnt come to win

I think it was more of a Jury's verdict that he had no chance on the ground after being totally controlled in the first round, and he realized that he is not top 10 material yet. He bought into his own hype in a classic way.

He was telling him the truth. He was down 2 and needed to go after Cowboy to win. It was good advice but Jury wasn't in the frame of mind to hear it and to do anything with it. The corner man did his job.

LMFAO. Donald outclassed Jury.

Cerrone is popular so Im gonna guess the judges will give him the win. 30-27 shady ass fucking 'sport'

2nd round was close Jury started strong the first half and faded the second half of the round. Loss badly the first and third round so I can see a 30-27 awarded. Jury loss either way you cut so I dont see how you can say shady ass sport

They also said something like "Last 20 seconds mix it up, BIG POINTS!"

Back