Junior will be champion again come July 2017:

cigano

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He will KO Struve inside the first.

On one hand I'm glad he's had some time off after some hard battles, on the negative he is fighting again after almost a year. A KO win (it's been a long time) will be perfect.

I think the UFC will put the heavyweight title match on the big card in July.

I think Cain is likely to beat Werdum, then go for his surgery and return by the end of the year. Of course if Werdum wins, it might throw a spanner into the works but we will deal with that if and when it happens.

So Junior v Stipe in the summer. Junior beats him, again. Everything will be rosy once more and all will be well.

310_Junior_Dos_Santos.0.jpg

I believe that!

he just need to avoid Cain ...

JDS is probably coming for that belt again as long as he can avoid Healthy Cain. Him vs. Stipe again would be fireworks atm.

Stipe by TKO. Probably in the chanpionship rounds after junior is zombified yet again

I believe that!

he just need to avoid Cain ...

JDS showed his ability to finally show lateral movement in his last fight or 2.

Maybe its just good enough to keep Cain off him for the first 2 rounds and light Cain up.

And then Cain Velasquez happens <6>

Very likely actually.
Werdum beating Cain again will help him alot.

I miss JDS so much. Can't believe UFC are going him Struve next, big let down. But hopefully after he smashes Struve again he will fight for the belt. I like Stipe and JDS, both guys are awesome and their first fight was fantastic, very close and entertaining fight.

Jds should be fighting Barnett right now. Even fighting Ngannou or Lewis is better than fighting Struve again.

Dumb matchmaking but at least JDS has a fight lined up.

I believe. Jds beat the current champ soundly the first time winning 4 rounds. He may even be able to beat Cain now that he has gone through many surgeries.

Yeah pretty much because he beats Stipe or Werdum imo. The only man in his way is Cain Velasquez.

one of my favorite fighters. i hope he becomes the champ again.

Cain would destroy him again.

Its the mostly likely outcome if they fought a 4th time but with Cain having holes exposed vs Werdum and going through surgeries will defintely help JDS's chances.

Plus his circling in the Rothwell fight was pretty consistent. Reem fight not so much, the switch hitting and changing stances really confused JDS.

JDS's chances in this fight are better than they have been in years.

with jds, it all depends on his last fight - if he looks good, hes the next champ - if he looks bad, the fights w cain affected him and hes got nothing left

Back