Junior pouring water on his feet before the fight!

nickdagger

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Anyone catch this?

Didn't know what it was for at first, but when he was slipping out of Cain's hands during the Take down attempts, it hit me.

Should this be illegal?

Cain might have been able to end it in the first if he could have gotten that take down and ground and pounded Junior while fresh.

Yes Junior Dos Santos is a cheater and should be kicked out of the UFC immediately.

TS you are absolutely correct.

They make fighters wipe down before they go into the cage, so why are fighters allowed to pour liquid on themselves right after that?

Who even knows if the water had vaseline or other slick substance mixed in.

They make fighters wipe down before they go into the cage, so why are fighters allowed to pour liquid on themselves right after that?

Who even knows if the water had vaseline or other slick substance mixed in.

you've got to be kidding me

I see a lot of fighters do that. Maybe there was blood in his corner

The mats are a bit slippery sometimes the water will help with traction people do this all the time no big deal.

Lots of fighter's do it, it's for traction.

Cain might have been able to end it in the first if he could have gotten that take down and ground and pounded Junior while fresh.

You know that Cain won right? By a near deadly beatdown? Did you miss the decision? Did you miss the rest of the fight?

Yes and Anderson always spreads vaseline all over his chest. Those dirty little cheaters!

Water is very slippery.. That's why I use it as my jackoff lotion.

I think he popped some PED pills and had a concealed firearm on him the whole fight too, TS.

I mean, did the refs even check his mouth for toothpicks?

it's like when a quarterback licks his hands, its to get a better grip. dumbshit.

Yes, sweating should also be made illegal since it makes you slippery.

I see a lot of fighters do that. Maybe there was blood in his corner

Wow TS out of all the posibilities you had yo go with the grease gate conspiracy. As the gentleman above my post stated, maybe it was blood, the previous fight was bloody as sh@t.

almost every fighter does this every fight.

Back