Junior looks a lot bigger than Cain.

Righteous Jon

Orange Belt
Reaction score
At the face off at the press conference just a moment ago, JDS looked way bigger than Cain did. I think if Cain loses this fight he will go to 205 if JDS comes in at 239 like he always does.

This fight can so easily go 50/50, but I'm picking Junior by TKO early round 1 before Cain gets to shoot, or late round 2 after a little bit of smothering by Cain.

There seemed to be a bit more size difference this time.

Cain came in overweight last time, heaviest he's even been i think......so if Cain has dieted down a bit and Junior has put on a bit more muscle.....then that's why.

Brock looked much bigger than Cain... Bigfoot too.

At first I was like...

pat-barry-shane-del-rosario.JPG

But then I was like...

iuoiy-o.gif

Imo JDS has the Kongo syndrome. Both have bones made out of paper, they are huge but somehow they dont weight that much.

JDS fans :

Size doesn't matter JDS will KO Reem

JDS fans :

JDS looks huge Cain has no chance

JDS fans :

dumb as fukkk

JDS fans :

Size doesn't matter JDS will KO Reem

JDS fans :

JDS looks huge Cain has no chance

JDS fans :

dumb as fukkk

Because all sherdog JDS fans are the same person.:rolleyes:

Idiot shertards : Idiots doing idiot things, because they're idiots.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Cain is with his 245lbs the bigger man.

245lbs ist pretty big. Cain isn

Imo JDS has the Kongo syndrome. Both have bones made out of paper, they are huge but somehow they dont weight that much.

i think they both dont have too much depth, like a piece of paper and they dont have massive legs

d0wnfall on his campaign to become the dumbest poster on Sherdog. I think he has what it takes.

d0wnfall on his campaign to become the dumbest poster on Sherdog. I think he has what it takes.

was going to post something similar, hopefully he doesn't hide half of his new threads in alt accounts so we can see his true colors.

Brock was a lot bigger than Cain. Brock is also a lot bigger than JDS.

Back