Junior DosSantos vs Ben Rothwell first face-off

Oo Sh!t Big Ben has them shaky hands again, Ben by KO

I remember the first time I saw rothwell fight. I was in Los Angeles staple center at UFC 104 where he got obliterated by Cain Valezquez. Can't believe were to the point where it's realistic he might have a chance against JDS lol. He did get a little better though.

If JDS is favored I' m backing up the truck and betting on Big Ben to win. Jds is desperate for a win and will get careless.

Hope JDS pulls off the win.. I cant stand ben, his striking is so god awful to look at

Rothwell should win.

But that neutral stance of his where he paws at his opponent to get into a grappling exchange may get him caught.

Hard to know where JDS really is at this point. It looks like he's training at ATT now, so that's a good sign

Rothwell is the kind of guy JDS would decimate a couple years ago. I guess we'll see what happens.

I have a feeling these two are going to share a beer in the cage after the fight is finished. Stone Cold Steve Austin style. Both guys seem like bros.

Rooting for Rothwell. He's Dana's worst nightmare (next to the guy who beats Conor eventually)

lol big ben is so goofy i love it !

Lol no. Jds is done. He looked absolutely horrible in the reem fight.
Or Overeem just looked really good, which he did. Overeem fought smart, patient. JDS got caught. "Absolutely horrible" is absurd hyperbole.

This could be where JDS gets his confidench beck. Could also be where he is retired for good.

I think early on JDS will be the favorite but if Ben takes it deep he will drown JDS in his own blood.

Back