Junior Dos Santos wants to fight Anthony Joshua, Tyson Firy, Deontay Wilder etc.

Destino2018

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Does he not have someone in his ear to pull him to the side and tell him this isn’t a good idea. He’s washed and doesn’t like to take damage anymore. Someone like Wilder would spark him BADLY. Please don’t do this Junior, it won’t end well.

For the money they make, it’s a great idea. But this is never happening, JDS is delusional if he thinks people would be interested

Looks like Ciryl Gane took JDS' career AND his brain... Delusional.

JDS would get destroyed by these guys. I doubt he'd be paid anywhere close to enough to justify the punishment.

No JDS, you won't and STFU please, even old man Wlad will get out of the couch and slap you around right now.

He has a better shot doing a Mr Clean commercial than he has lasting more than 3 rounds with any of those HW boxers.

He probably does want to fight them, it doesn't mean it's a good idea, but I highly doubt JDS is afraid of anybody.

Dude got knocked out by Jairzinho for fucks sake.

I won't be opposite to watch him fight in boxing tho.. but fighting those guys is a stretch.

and he wanted to fight klistkos 11 year ago
when is he goin to sign bellator? i want to see him vs moldavsky or vassell or even kongo

I disagree, if he's gonna get knocked out it's better he gets knocked out in boxing and make 10 times more money than he would getting knocked out in MMA.

Back in day yes no now

I'm sure he does and would have no problem taking a big payday to fight those guys but how realistic is it? he's not with Top Rank or Eddie or PBC, he's old, been getting knocked out in mma, isnt a huge name at the moment. Maybe he can beat some cans but is that gonna be enough to actually get a big fight with one of the big stars of the div like Fury, Wilder, Joshua who would get you that payday?

Time isnt on his side.

Imagine being 0-4 with 4 KO losses against MMA strikers and wanting to fight anyone with a pulse in boxing. Doubt JDS would be competitive even against guys in the 50-100 HW rankings.

Back