Junior dos Santos vs. Ben Rothwell to headline #UFCZagreb (Poll)

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UFC match making is pathetic. Your real number one contender on a 4 fight win streak is facing a guy who is 2-3 in the past 4 years and just got KO'd in his last fight. This fight makes zero sense.
JDS is gon win tho.

Hardly the big news he was going on about, he's getting Reems sloppy 2nds after he already beat Reem....
Don't be so quick to assume Big Ben can do the same. Styles make fights.

Lets go Big Ben; the Heavyweight divisions peoples champ.

VyQyyZ.gif

Just because you checked his wiki page doesn't mean you're right. JDS is still a very dangerous fighter and a former champion. It's obvious that the Cain and Stipe fights took like 30 years of his life but counting him out is a very foolish thing to do. He still has KO wins over the former champion(Cain) and the current champion(Werdum). That means something. Rothwell is the hottest thing in the HW division right now, but he's still very slow and sloppy. If he starts exchanging with Junior, there's a good chance he's gonna eat those nasy uppercuts and I'm not sure that Darth Rothwell is a powerfull enough Sith to withstand the full fury of Cigano uppercuts.

If Reem doesn't jump ships, have him face Cain at UFC 200.

What does any of that have to do with the fact JDS does not deserve contender fights at this point in time. He hasn't had back to back wins since 2012. This is terrible match making.

bump for fight week.

Rothwell by TKO in round 2

rooting for ben and believe he will win will be surprised if jds wins

Junior looked buff at the weighin but im picking Big Ben.

As always I'm hoping to see another haymaker jds uppercut for the ko but we'll see if that ship has sailed.

Rothwell should win...It will be interesting if former HW champ Mike Moorer will make a difference in JDS's striking. Still have to take the momentum guy,even though JDS looks rejuvenated again. I think this will go the distance in a great one,maybe controversial decision. to JDS...but I have Rothwell.

HEY I THOUGHT HE WON BY KO......remember to use a question mark. Sherdog dont like "improper" and misleading thread titles

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, just want to give Ben a fight I guess. I like the potential it has, excitement wise. But I see him wrecking JDS.

Rothwell RD1 (T)KO

I'm not surprised motherfuckers.

Back