Junior dos Santos vs. Ben Rothwell to headline #UFCZagreb (Poll)

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thinking JDS is gonna get another injury and pull out.

Good fight, but I see Rothwell taking this. Surprised JDS is coming back so soon, dude has liked to disappear for a year after every fight since he lost to Cain.

Yeah Rothwell is the motherfucker right now. If JDS wins, he's right back in there

Bad match up. He deserves at the very least a title eliminator.

I'm the biggest JDS fan in the world, but I don't know about this one. He has looked awful and took severe beatings in his last three fights. Big Ben is on a roll and can certainly do it, but ofcourse I'm cheering for JDS.

I think Rothwell vs Browne made more sense if Stipe is getting the title shot and Cain out indefinitely.

I like Big Ben but I really want to see JDS win convincingly to prove he still belongs

UFC match making is pathetic. Your real number one contender on a 4 fight win streak is facing a guy who is 2-3 in the past 4 years and just got KO'd in his last fight. This fight makes zero sense.
Just because you checked his wiki page doesn't mean you're right. JDS is still a very dangerous fighter and a former champion. It's obvious that the Cain and Stipe fights took like 30 years of his life but counting him out is a very foolish thing to do. He still has KO wins over the former champion(Cain) and the current champion(Werdum). That means something. Rothwell is the hottest thing in the HW division right now, but he's still very slow and sloppy. If he starts exchanging with Junior, there's a good chance he's gonna eat those nasy uppercuts and I'm not sure that Darth Rothwell is a powerfull enough Sith to withstand the full fury of Cigano uppercuts.

I think Rothwell vs Browne made more sense if Stipe is getting the title shot and Cain out indefinitely.
If Reem doesn't jump ships, have him face Cain at UFC 200.

This fight makes sense. JDS is still a top contender and a former champion.

Don't forget in-between the Cain and Overeem losses, he beat the current number one contender.

Dayum, strong main event for Zagreb.

I might just go now. Depends on ticket price tho.

How much would worse tickets be? I figure not more than 50 euro probably.

Last edited:
I hope Rothwell wins and JDS retires. JDS shouldn't compete any longer for the sake of his health. That being said, what the fuck is this matchup?

Interesting that they put Ben in front for the promo pic.
Agreed surely JDS is fav

Meh I dont mind it, I hope JDS doesn't look like terminal Walter white this time though, he should start getting used to the USADA era and make a comeback

Dayum, strong main event for Zagreb.

I might just go now. Depends on ticket price tho.

How much would worse tickets be? I figure not more than 50 euro probably.

Where you from? If you don't have to travel, prices are ridiculously cheap. Range is from 95kn (13 euros), to 190, 270 to 420 (60 euro) near the cage. The most expensive ones are 800 (110 euros)

Hardly the big news he was going on about, he's getting Reems sloppy 2nds after he already beat Reem....
Lower your expectations. What were you expecting, Rothwell to announce his candidacy for president`É

Where you from? If you don't have to travel, prices are ridiculously cheap. Range is from 95kn (13 euros), to 190, 270 to 420 (60 euro) near the cage. The most expensive ones are 800 (110 euros)

Thanks! Damn, those are really cheap. I would probably take some seat in the stand so I can see inside the cage from above (best place for live event)

I'm from Belgrade so I can take bus or train (4 to 6h trip, it's not that bad) but with such low prices I can get away with probably 60 euro for tickets+transport.

If he gets a titleshot after that good. If not they really have a problem. Ben almost fought everybody who is ranked and not named Stipe. Everything else would be rematches then...

Lower your expectations. What were you expecting, Rothwell to announce his candidacy for president`É

He was going on about "big news" , didn't really expect him to be fighting a guy coming off a KO loss.

Back