Junior Dos Santos looking smart and quoting wisdom:

Werdum is right. Total homo. Only homos button the top button.

VATOS LOCOS FOREVER!!!
Blood-In-Blood-Out-1.gif

WAR CHOLO DOS SANTOS!!!

"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will not accomplish nothing in life"

34quz4n.gif

JDS is fucking awesome and I hope to see him become champion again. I feel like he has gone downhill a bit but given the state of HW division, he can still do it.

Apologize.

his caption confuses me.

triple negative??

Good call. Very poor grammar.

Oh, and...

He looks like a fuckin serial killer in this pic. Or like some old school gangsta from the barrio. That's been in jail for like 20 years.

If he fixed his buttons up he could be one of the guys in "Blood in Blood Out".

3.jpg

eb6205e07e7b63b3122995425c7e99d8.jpg

Looks relieved that Cain is injured and he doesn't have to fight him anytime soon.

So if I am not courageous I will accomplish something ?

<{fry}>

Dat double negative

Werdum is right. Total homo. Only homos button the top button.

"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will not accomplish nothing in life"

34quz4n.gif

his caption confuses me.

triple negative??
What confuses me are people like you. The purpose of language is to connect people, not to point finger at people who aren't on your level. Did you get his point? I certainly did and I not even a native english speaker. You should be grateful he puts effort in learning your language.

What confuses me are people like you. The purpose of language is to connect people, not to point fingers at people who aren't on your level. Did you get his point? I certainly did and I'm not even a native english speaker. You should be grateful he puts effort in learning your language.
Fixed. Why exactly should people be grateful he learned( and is learning) English? He fights for an organization in which he's going to be surrounded by English speaking individuals, namely his superiors. You're correct though, language is meant to convey thoughts, so as long as you get the point it doesn't matter too much.

Who doesn't like JDS>?

I mean seriously, guys a badass. He would wreck Werdum again and Werdum knows it.

Honestly, with Cain out.. JDS can reign again.

Fixed. Why exactly should people be grateful he learned( and is learning) English? He fights for an organization in which he's going to be surrounded by English speaking individuals, namely his superiors. You're correct though, language is meant to convey thoughts, so as long as you get the point it doesn't matter too much.
Congrats on fixing other's people grammar on the internet. Have you ever wondered what made you to fix my errors? If you find an answer, you might be able to start fixing yourself.
Cigano doesn't have to post stuff in english language. Nobody is forcing him to do that. He just wants to connect with all his fans all around the world. He doesn't even need to run his Instagram account. If you check most of the brazilian fighters' profiles, its all in brazilian language. Thats why people should be grateful. The fact they are reading this thread is a proof that they are interested in what he has to say. The way people are raised makes them believe they're entitled to have everything handed to them on a silver platter. Which is why they fail at life.

Back