Junior dos Santos: I hope Alistair Overeem doesn't fail his drug test this Time

Definitely no steps back here.

UFC 146 would have been the absolute best time.

Right now is the 2nd best.

Yeah.....

In terms of both ranking and quality of opponent, Overeem is a step back from Stipe

Yeah.....

In terms of both ranking and quality of opponent, Overeem is a step back from Stipe

Overeem is above Stipe. Fighting Stipe was a step down for JDS.

Stipe got beat by Struve and Overeem TKO'd struve.

Overeem is above Stipe. Fighting Stipe was a step down for JDS.

Stipe got beat by Struve and Overeem TKO'd struve.

Ben%2BRothwell%2BKnockouts%2BAlistair%2BOvereem%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B50.gif

ibh1ddGucNiJLv_medium.gif

3.gif

JDS will KO him. Reem used his grappling advantage to take out Struve and still managed to get in trouble against a guy half as fast as JDS. He hasn't looked all that impressive. Browne, Bigfoot, and Ben laid him out and so will JDS.

When you hear things from Anderson Silva saying he was only randomly tested once in his career what do you expect? Then you hear Rogans podcast with the new head of USADA and you realize just how easy it is for these people to pass test.

The one thing I will say is that the head of USADA confirmed that there are a lot of supplements that ship with steroids in them. I was surprised to hear this cause I always thought that excuse was BS but apparently that can and does happen a lot. In fact his company actually tests a bunch of supplements each year and they list the ones on their website that popped for things like that.

If you haven't listened to it I would really recommend it. I think this program is really going to change things for the UFC and the fighters. For better or worse I don't know. I do think it will be nice for the guys who don't want to use any steroids and can be more confident in their abilities to win a fight.

I have always wondered how the cost wouldn't be a red flag. Aren't steroids at least expensive enough where it would cause an usually high cost for over-the-counter supplements? I am just putting the question out there in case anyone may know

I have always wondered how the cost wouldn't be a red flag. Aren't steroids at least expensive enough where it would cause an usually high cost for over-the-counter supplements? I am just putting the question out there in case anyone may know

Test is a lot cheaper than most supplements out there.

JDS is going to beat the shit out of him. He'll go in there with an injury and do it too; he won't miss this fight. It's all on Reem to show up.

Back