Junior dos Santos: "Cain has chances of taking me down. I'm ready to submit someone."

If JDS is secure in his newly gained BJJ BB then he should pull guard early.

If somehow Junior submits Cain after the first takedown, if one happens, I would love to hear the excuses from Cain fans, "Cain still hasn't shown what he can do. Getting caught quickly like that doesn't say anything."

Ramon or Nog its the same thing. But its good to see JDS taking BJJ seriously. Him and Rashad Evans being two black belts in BJJ, I would like to see them roll.

We will see how his BJJ is in the ring,

You're a very disrespectful poster, Fedor would be ashamed.

If somehow Junior submits Cain after the first takedown, if one happens, I would love to hear the excuses from Cain fans, "Cain still hasn't shown what he can do. Getting caught quickly like that doesn't say anything."

Didn't you hear? JDS has to stuff at least 100 takedowns over the course of 5 full rounds to prove that Cain did everything he could. Any KO's before that are flukes.

I'm sure JDS has worked on his ground game and has improved quite a bit. That said, AKA has some of the best MMA wrestlers and they seem to have very good sub-defense (think Fitch). I don't see JDS subbing Cain unless he stuns him with his fists first (like Fedor-Sylvia or Mir-Kongo). Almost anyone can be subbed if they're half-conscious.

I'm sure JDS has worked on his ground game and has improved quite a bit. That said, AKA has some of the best MMA wrestlers and they seem to have very good sub-defense (think Fitch). I don't see JDS subbing Cain unless he stuns him with his fists first (like Fedor-Sylvia or Mir-Kongo). Almost anyone can be subbed if they're half-conscious.

True but I'm confident in the defensive side of JDS BJJ to stay out of trouble, take as little damage as possible.

Think Silva/Sonnen.

If JDS is secure in his newly gained BJJ BB then he should pull guard early.

I don't think it's newly gained. He's worked for years underneath one of the best in the business to acquire his skills.

Based on what we've seen I trust that Cains top game should nullify the hypothetical BJJ skills if JDS.

Not all Blackbelts are created equal. Wand is a blackbelt, so is Frank Mir

Leaning towards JDS getting the TKO as time goes on.

JDS will win by submission. Just like Anderson Silva vs Sonnen I

as good as his jits may be, I dont see him submitting Cain from the bottom. Cain is no jits slouch, and hes a heck of a grappler. At best, I see JDS popping to his feet after a takedown by Cain. At worst, he gets GNPd to a stoppage.

But I dont imagine he would win via triangle, kimura from the bottom, etc. Now if somehow JDS got on top, then perhaps he may get a submission W over Cain.

I still favor JDS in the rematch. But for me, it's close to 50/50. Its hard to say how Cain would have performed if he were healthy. He is certainly not going to be dumb enough to trade with JDS for very long. Hes likely going to shoot for one takedown after another. Sure, JDS may stuff them early on. But with Cain's cardio, he may try once or twice every minute. Sooner or later, we will see JDS on the ground (unless he gets an early KO). And if he pops right up, then it's a bad sign for Cain. If he can't pop up, it could be a long night for JDS.

Still, Cain seems to eat a lot of shots, and he doesnt have the best chin. His recovery is pretty good though.

Back