Junior dos Santos: "Cain has chances of taking me down. I'm ready to submit someone."

Because he didn't start training bjj over 7 years ago, moron.

It takes 3 days a week for 2 years to move a belt color.

Now I understand what people were making the comments about Legit BB.

We will see in cage.

We shouldn't expect much from a poster who spelled EMELIANENKO wrong in his username

The name was taken and shortened and again, We will see his BJJ in cage, I saw him rolling with Machida.

We will see it in cage. Nut huggers nowadays.

Last edited:
You dont even believe that,

TS: JDS is a black belt like Steven Seagal is a Sensei. I see Nog is still giving away his free MC' nog black belts.

Rashad Evans is a black belt in BJJ too and now so is JDS, its something else.

Hey Dick head what makes you think JDS got his black belt under the nog bros? He's not even standing with any of the two so sit down and stfu. JDS gots this bytch tits

So he's gonna chase the sub like Hughes chased the KO?

It was taken and again, We will see his BJJ in cage, I saw him rolling with Machida.

It is what it is. its good to see him getting belts.

We didn't need to see his bjj last time, Cain's poor striking defense saw to that.

It was taken and againm We will see his BJJ in cage, I saw him rolling with Machida.

It is what it is

Even if we never see it in the cage, he got a BB from a legit teacher in Lemos and Yuri Carlton.

Haters nowadays.

images

Superb. Bravo sir.

We didn't need to see his bjj last time, Cain's poor striking defense saw to that.

ROFL

This wasnt about Cain but some of you are really living off that Cain fight.

They will be fighting again soon,

Fight is going to be like Cain vs Kongo this time.

It was taken and again, We will see his BJJ in cage, I saw him rolling with Machida.

Taken? Really? So you decided to spell it wrong and add FAN1 on the end? Seems likely.

ROFL

This wasnt about Cain but some of you are really living off that Cain fight.

They will be fighting again soon,

So Cain miraculously gained good striking defense? Lesnar landed, Kongo landed.

JDS by ko.

Cain talks about how during their 2nd fight he only pushed half speed on the throttle and that is why he lost. During their 3rd fight, he will push throttle full way, come forward and for sure win fight, no hold back in fight 3.

I love this, a talking point for the 3rd match-up :)

I have no doubt in JDS' BJJ skills because of who he trains with.

I would like to see those skills used if need be, if the fists aren't getting the job done.

Could be that JDS is the most well rounded fighter @HW. It's up to his competition to put that theory to the test.

Taken? Really? So you decided to spell it wrong and add FAN1 on the end? Seems likely.

Its not spelled wrong, it was shortened. Emelianenko

And yes, the fan1 and every damn Fedor name, you can name was taken.

I have no doubt in JDS' BJJ skills because of who he trains with.

I would like to see those skills used if need be, if the fists aren't getting the job done.

Could be that JDS is the most well rounded fighter @HW. It's up to his competition to put that theory to the test.

Good points made.

Back