Junior Dos Santos blames loss on his kidneys, creatine levels and personal problems

Yes as above, it's creatinine not creatine levels they'd have measured. Also it'd be a blood test when talking serum levels, and not a 'scan'.

His high levels could explain his zombie performance, but I don't personally have the knowledge to understand how training and fighting can affect the levels. In an average human, creatinine levels that high would generally be from renal failure.

It'd be extremely difficult to get a serum level of creatinine that high with supplementing creatine alone. He would be suffering fluid imbalances if he'd tried...

here is the difference between Cain and JDS, Cain blamed nobody for his loss, he even got agetaded when people kept bringing up the injury. Cain obvisouly had an issue, he was not in shape. Junior on the other hand, looked the best he ever was, an said he felt the best he ever been. It looks kinda weak to come back and make excuses, after he got demolished for 25 minutes, by a clearly better fighter on the night.

hi-res-6888962_crop_exact.jpg

Read more...

Franken_Berry_Berry_sick_by_Makinita.jpg

Junior on the other hand, looked the best he ever was, an said he felt the best he ever been.

yeah he was smiling in the pre fight interview saying he was in good shape, but jds will remain jds.

this guy has excuses when he wins. forget about losing.

Certain steroid masking agents, like Probonecid, can cause large amounts of creatine production and kidney issues.

I bet Big Nog had that list ready for him in advance...

:icon_lol: Bravo!

Anyways, we can all talk shit about the situation but they will eventually rematch. We all know it. Let's save it for the fight.

He should have someone from his team 'leak' this instead.

Then, he can come out all surprised and tell everyone that he doesn't want to talk about it.

Maybe, but you see, his creatine/creatinine levels didn't let him think it thoroughly.

He out did all of titos excuses in his career with this one fight. Lol

That's funny, I attributed his loss to getting absolutely beat down by showing Cain no respect in the standup game and keeping his hands at his waist most of the time (bad technique to start, fatigue later).

Than again, maybe it WAS the creative levels.......

P.S. and I like JDS a ton, but no one wants to hear this stuff

Big Nog teaches Junior a lot. This must be the lesson on losing gracefully.

Don't care but what is funny is how we have opposite characters here. Cain who doesn't care to be charismatic, and JDS who embraces the lime light more. Then after fight A you have Cain who doesn't even want people to know his ACL as jacked. Then you have Fighter B who wants the whole world to know, I guess, that he had 'personal problems'. Rofl, hope this isn't true.

I thought he took the loss well personally saying he'd be back, it wasn't his night. Then these comments surface but it's the Brazilian apropo I guess to do these kinds of things.

Back