Junior Dos Santos Artwork!

It's been a while, I know; but here is my latest drawing. Junior Dos Santos. I almost missed you 'doggers. Almost. As always, 2b and 4b pencil on smooth Bristol paper.

Evan

Junior_Dos_Santos_zps796f78be.jpg

Great work!!

yeah i can't draw but if i could draw i would not copy pictures but instead use imagination..All i am saying he got talent so why not use his imagination and create something totally original not just copy pictures..
i could cut my nails using my teeth why use a nail cutter...lol

Do you feel happy and amazed you can do it with your teeth? That's a terrible example. Like I said, once you finish doing something like he did, something that not many others can do, you feel great. It doesn't have to be something original and crazy.

I would invite TS to include Miesha Tate to the picture. She could squish her bountiful boobs up against the chiseled body of JDS and look adoringly up at him as he glares aggressively out at the viewers.

THAT would be an epic picture. As it is it's technically flawless and all, but lacks in epicness.

Jeez u are one talented dude. Congrats. Amazing pic!

I'm such an awesome art critic and i like it, so it must be good.

That's awesome! I went to art school and I could never do such life like portaits. Respect!

Back