Junior Dos Santos Artwork!

Wow , yet again top piece of work !

I am buying your GSP drawing as we speak.

i don't understand why would u waste so much time when this could be done in few mins in photoshop etc...if you have to do something like this then create something original not just redo a photo...

i don't understand why would u waste so much time when this could be done in few mins in photoshop etc...if you have to do something like this then create something original not just redo a photo...

I'm guessing you don't know how to draw well. If you ever attain this ability, you'll understand the joy of seeing yourself complete your work and seeing great it looks.

I'm guessing you don't know how to draw well. If you ever attain this ability, you'll understand the joy of seeing yourself complete your work and seeing great it looks.

yeah i can't draw but if i could draw i would not copy pictures but instead use imagination..All i am saying he got talent so why not use his imagination and create something totally original not just copy pictures..
i could cut my nails using my teeth why use a nail cutter...lol

too much hair at the front but otherwise very good.

Very good.
what are those vertical stripes though?

It amazes me at how many people still don't know of Evan's skills. There are alway about 20 people in each of his threads either arguing over the validity or saying "wow...it looks so real!" Well no shit it looks real, Shoman is talented. People who have been around the block on SD have come to expect that it will be nothing short of near perfection. Keep up the amazing work.

yeah, he perfectly copies preexisting photos. Which is retarded, since I could just look at the original photos.

no, what he is asking is why he never does anything original. All he does is copy existing shots.

Back