Junior Dos Santos against Travis Browne please!

Look for them to remake stipe and Junior after the Fabio fight. That's a better fight anyway

Since they're both coming off losses can the UFC just make this fight? It would be very exciting and I can't see it going to decision. They're both top 5 in the world. I feel like it'd be a great fight to make. It could headline any free card or co-main any PPV card.

How do you think it would play out? I'd definitely pick Junior to KO him but if Travis could keep up the pace and stick and move it could be interesting. I think he would get tagged either way but I'd love to see it.

1. I dont have Browne in my top 5

2. he cant keep up the pace, his gas tank is only good for 3 minutes

3. I am less likely to buy a ppv with Browne in it, felt ripped off watching him in the main event last time for free.

1. I dont have Browne in my top 5

2. he cant keep up the pace, his gas tank is only good for 3 minutes

3. I am less likely to buy a ppv with Browne in it, felt ripped off watching him in the main event last time for free.

This seems pretty silly.

Give JDS an easier fight after the Cain beatings

Honestly JDS/Browne is a fun matchup but I do agree with you. I'm not even mad JDS got hurt because I want to see him take some time off. Those Cain fights took years off his life.

Good fight to build Browne back up again. He really shouldnt be facing guys like Hunt or Bigfoot right now.

I don't really get this. Travis Browne is probably better than Mark Hunt and Bigfoot is a better matchup for JDS.

Why is that? He was clearly out of before the 1st round finished during his last fight when he was main eventing.

Would you expect anything better the next time he main events?

He broke a rib and a hand in the first round and still survived 5 rounds with one of the most dangerous HWs on the planet.

Easy win for JDS. We know Browne is a basketball player and that makes him a top tier matrix athlete but I don't see how he can avoid a JDS haymaker.

Just juniors has too though. I think juniors stills stops werdum with strikes early.

No it hasnt. Junior has looked the exact same since he first hit the scene.

Back