Junior Dos Santos against Travis Browne please!

Rampage12716

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Since they're both coming off losses can the UFC just make this fight? It would be very exciting and I can't see it going to decision. They're both top 5 in the world. I feel like it'd be a great fight to make. It could headline any free card or co-main any PPV card.

How do you think it would play out? I'd definitely pick Junior to KO him but if Travis could keep up the pace and stick and move it could be interesting. I think he would get tagged either way but I'd love to see it.

MMATH doesnt support your idea.

JDS>Werdum>Browne

JDS gon make a name of Browne Pride

would Travis be cocky against JDS? That would be a must watch.

MMATH doesnt support your idea.

JDS>Werdum>Browne

His idea that JDS would win by KO, or his idea that it would be a great fight? Either way I'm on board with this fight. Its one of only a couple interesting fights out there for JDS at the moment.

LOL... BROWN WOULD GET WRECKED!!

He had a hard time with the boxing of werdum... his his wuold literally pop OFF HIS BODY if he trades with JDS

After Big Foot and Werdum i'm not sure Browne really wants to give another unknown Brazilian the opportunity to make their name off him.

Would be funny to see if Travis came out kicking like a wild chicken like when he fought fought Bigfoot then get knocked out.

tumblr_mc7ityDhLB1qbr1dn.png

That would be a good fight to move the winner back into title contention. We would also get to see if Browne has tightened up his boxing after getting waxed by Werdum. I think Dos Santos hand speed would be the difference and Travis would end up spending the whole fight trying to clinch up on the cage. I would still like to see Dos Santos fight Overeem though and maybe Browne against Hunt?

Back