Junior "Baby" Albini faces Ukrainian prospect Dmitry Sosnovskiy

In his last fight Sosnovski looked terrible on the feet and gassed after a round of hugging a low level Englishman.

Bet the house on Baby Albini via hands.
He's a grappler, he's definitely not going to strike with Albini for long, the question is whether he can take down Albini and finish him there, and considering Albini's 3 submission loses, his poor fight IQ, terrible cardio, and the fact one of this loses came against a middleweight in Uda, i'd say yes.

Albini has been pretty trash in his last 2 fights, he should be cut after he loses again

DOfl4zeV4AA0RBh.jpg

Baby Albiny by Gogoplata.

Rough fight for albini. I got Sosnovskiy taking this.

Sosnovskiy looks like a young Oleynik.

I reckon that Baby takes this. Late TKO when Sosnovikys beach muscles wane

I love MMA, that line of logic just doesn't exist in other sports.

You know what the best part about it is, though? If you heard that line out of context, your brain would have to try, with ALL its might, to generate the conversation that must have preceded it. And I truly do wonder what you'd come up with.

Last edited:
I just hope Baby is wearing a diaper, I didn't like him in the normal cut shorts last time, and it badly affected his performance in my opinion.

Not sure that Dmitry can be called a "Ukrainian prospect" - he said himself that he lives in Russia since his childhood + he is a citizen of Russia.

Not sure that Dmitry can be called a "Ukrainian prospect" - he said himself that he lives in Russia since his childhood + he is a citizen of Russia.
... obviously enough, it is because he was born in Ukraine.

... obviously enough, it is because he was born in Ukraine.
Well as far as I remember for example Smolyakov was listed by UFC as being born in Belarus (and I think pretty much everywhere he is refered as Russian and I think I also have seen the info that he is not only works and lives in Poland but holds Polish citizenship) and I think there is some other Russian UFC fighters who called Russians while being born in other countries.

Shitjustgotreal.gif

Hopefully JR stays in the UFC. He adds character to the fight kit brand.

Junior albino no to be underestimate the man is a giant of a sumo one biggest leg I see he a threat but he must wear the diaper to this one it make the swag for his fights The man is a true 300 lb sumo from Brazil if he wins this fight give him blaydes if best Blayde get shot against future title champion Francis ngannou

Albini has been pretty trash in his last 2 fights, he should be cut after he loses again

DOfl4zeV4AA0RBh.jpg

LmfaooooooooooooooooooOoOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !'!!!!!!'

The man is a GIANT of sumo though not to be underestimate this man might have most strength maybe the closest to francis Ngannou strength in UFC I believe francis is more strong though do to sand mine training

Back