Junior "Baby" Albini faces Ukrainian prospect Dmitry Sosnovskiy

executionermma

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Diapers is back, he's coming of a submission loss to Alexey Oleynik by Ezekiel choke after taking the old man down. Now, he faces Oleynik's protege and student Dmitry Sosnovskiy (11-0 MMA, 1-0 UFC, 29 years old, 6'3") on UFC Fortaleza, Brasil.

Who you got?
I'll go with Sosnovskiy by GNP TKO R2.
Cldh_g0VYAAmhj2.jpg

Last edited:
Going with Dmitry. Just can't take a guy in a diaper serious... even with his skills.

dmitry has been around for a while, hes just inactive. he stopped aleks e in like 30 seconds before aleks went off to prison.

I still refuse to believe that Junior beat Timothy Jonson.

Going with Dmitry, but he needs to get back to being an active fighter.

I’m happy it’s not another rematch, and happy for a new-ish face at HW, in the UFC.

he had not fight for 3 years before joining the ufc, wtf

Still not convinced Dmitry isn’t related to Soda Popinski

He's been in UFC for awhile, he became inactivity after being signed by UFC, IIRC there were some injuries

Never really looked that great tbh

Diaper boy is much more technical
And should take it by tko Imo

In fact if line opens close will def drop some
$$ on diaper boy

Never really looked that great tbh

Diaper boy is much more technical
And should take it by tko Imo

In fact if line opens close will def drop some
$$ on diaper boy
His last 4 wins before UFC were against respectable opponents and he run through every single one of them, including Aleks and the current ACB champion Vakhaev. On the ground, Dmitry is much better.
Good luck with your bet though.

The baby has been losing lately. Mma might not be for him, perhaps it's time to hang up the diapers.

No clue who the fuck these guys even are.

In his last fight Sosnovski looked terrible on the feet and gassed after a round of hugging a low level Englishman.

Bet the house on Baby Albini via hands.

Back