Jungle Fight signs 33-month streaming deal with DAZN

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Jungle Fight’s long hiatus will finally come to an end in September, when the promotion kicks off a new 33-month deal with DAZN.

According to a press release, the streaming platform will air monthly events worldwide beginning next month. Jungle Fight founder Wallid Ismail told MMA Fighting he plans on bringing that number up to three or four cards per month in the near future.

“We’re working with the biggest streaming service in the world now,” Ismail told MMA Fighting. “The sport will finally be strong again in Brazil, and we’ll show that to the entire world. You usually just see the tip of the iceberg in Brazil, and now we’ll show the entire iceberg.”

Sweet more mma orgs in DAZN the better

DAZN sucks

I enjoy it. As a boxing casual it gives me enough big names there to stay in touch with the sport. Combate is a lot like Dana Whites Contenders. I have no clue who the fighters are but they always bring it. Lastly the Bellator tournament are worthy cards.

I get that people are sick of having 10 digital subscriptions so it might not make the cut, but it is enjoyable.

Ruiz vs Anthony alone was worth the price of a couple of months

Can’t complain here.

I pre-paid for DAZN for the year so the more combat sports the better. Funny, I recall watching Jungle Fight several years ago for a brief time on ESPN Deportes and ESPN3. We should get an English commentary team now at least.

DAZN is garbage compared to Fightpass right now.

I bet us Canadians won't even get Junglefight.

Some of these DAZN promotions should pool resources and get some big names that they can share.

Back