June Challenge: 400M sprints for 1 Mile

How can people not find tracks? I live in a small town and there's 3 of them; one at the high school, one at the middle school, one at the elementary school. All are open to the public at certain times.

You doods live in loser towns.

england

same difference

Nice... tons of tracks in Toronto. Hell, I might go back to my high school in Thornhill for this one.

I take it we only post the best time, right?

This looks rough. I don't think I'm going to want to do this more than once.

Nice... tons of tracks in Toronto. Hell, I might go back to my high school in Thornhill for this one.

I take it we only post the best time, right?

Yeah, try it as much as you like like and i'll update it with the best.

Toronto sucks though

Godamn, this is one I'm keen for too... Just have to see if I can get some track time at Newtown park..

Ian, just walk over to this track.

Ian's Track in England - Google Maps

LOL

I can see my location from there with a slight scroll.

Scroll to the left and down slightly to the west of hertford and there's hatfield.

Thats me

This is somewhere I could use but its $11

school england - Google Maps

edit- fail.

I can see it on google but not a clue how to link it or name it

edit2- Maybe I should find a 400 m length here
school england - Google Maps

I hope there is enough room :icon_lol:

If your taxes are paying for that school track you should be allowed on it at anytime the school isn't using it. My local school could only pass a levy after promisng to upgrade the track to all weather for all the old people to walk on in the morning.

Cap'n/4:08

I can do better

If your taxes are paying for that school track you should be allowed on it at anytime the school isn't using it. My local school could only pass a levy after promisng to upgrade the track to all weather for all the old people to walk on in the morning.

For that school, I would have to spend about

I think the June challenge should have been to find a track that you can run on. This went six pages before somebody actually ran a step.

1:15.84 (1:29.44)
1:15.74 (1:30.55)
1:13.29 (1:29.71)
1:11.62

4:56.49

Cap'n is the man! Can you write down your splits?

HS and middle school tracks, the YMCA always has some sort of track, go out in the boonies and measure a straight stretch, how big is a city block? Could that work?

This is doable, and I need to try it since my cardio is crappy, lol!

I'll see how bad it is, and maybe post it, lol!

Just remember, my score is gunna be crappy, I tend not to run well with these boobs in the way! ;)

Pics or I'm callin bullshit.:icon_chee

Well, I cant wait to start doing these challenges in 2 months when I get home. I'll take a look and see if I can find a track, but I rarely have enough time to go to martial arts after the gym in the morning.

damn im gonna start doing that.....i just did a mile in 6:29... not bad since i bench 320

Back