June 22 is a historic day

Right Hook nut shot

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
First time in history two memes from different combat sports go head to head. In a new bare knuckle organization. I mean really if someone had mentioned the words Paulie Malignaggi vs Artem Lobov in 2017 you would have laughed. It's like were living in an alternate reality were anything is possible. It's like when two cartoons do a cross over episode.The biggest mma meme vs boxing's best commentator. Technical fighter vs Brawler. I cant believe this was manifested. I mean who would have guessed? I'm very privileged to be able to witness this historic moment in are time. June 22 will go down in history

Great post, nut shot.

Agree. We are blessed.

And it's all because of the mystic one Colin McGillicutty

War Lobov, he has to beat Paulie or he’ll never shut up lol.

I have a feeling there will be big drama with Conor after the fight. An all out brawl or some shit.

a Russian Tyrannosaurus fking Rex vs. a Tranny Guido black Italian-American.

I can't believe this is something that's real.

a Russian Tyrannosaurus fking Rex vs. a Tranny Guido black Italian-American.

I can't believe this is something that's real.
I just watched a guy last weekend who beat Butterbean like 10 years ago lol

Paulie's going to win and then call out Conor.

Im blessed the GOAT Artem is fighting on my birthday
Im blessed that the GOAT Artem is fighting on my birthday
and that there is a UFC card on my birthday
and that there is a Bellator card on my birthday
and that you share the same birthday as me.
Happy birthday to us homie. Ill be 38. In 2 years Ill be an old man.

June 22nd is a dark day in history - the anniversary of Germany’s attack on Soviet Union.

We're getting bieber vs cruise in a couple months bro

We are just lucky

They really shoulda worked it better and had this on the MayMac card. As it stands, we're just giving Paulie the stage to make a few bucks and call out McGregor. I'm not hopeful of Artem's chances. I'm praying for them. But it's not really realistic. He's likely getting embarrassed and disrespected by a bum from Jersey Shore. Artem genuinely seems like a cool guy. He doesn't deserve the evening he's likely to have.

Where can I actually watch this fight, like where do they play it live is it just a stream?

Back