July is going to be the BEST MONTH EVER!

You just cursed it.

Lawler vs Pyle and Machida vs Carmont confirmed.

I can't believe people are bitching about these fights. Such high standards. I'm not trying to be elitist when I say this, but if this shit doesn't get you excited then chances are you aren't actually a fan of the sport. You may think you are, but in actuality you just like seeing the big names compete. To each their own, though.

Although I'd agree there are some mismatches (Faber vs Caceres, for example).

Last edited:
You've pretty much jinxed those fights injury wise :p

No, it's probably going to suck. It was already in the high 80s today and it's still May. Fuck the heat.

Oh, fighting. Yeah. Weidman by KO.

Weidman is going to find it a bit harder to KO someone who is actually trying to defend themselves

some good fights in July.

another one worth mentioning is Pickett vs McCall

Meathead vs the Skyscraper....someone is getting an MRI after that fight.

july is definitely scheduled with some great fights. i'm looking forward to lawler vs brown. i hope that fight turns into slugfest.

wow! I have never seen a card like that before. I'll be sure to watch this. can't wait!

Lol, best month ever. I'll be looking forward to two fights and that's about it. Weidman/Machida and Penn/Edgar.

I will be live for both fights, floor seats for the second one (and possibly the first)

But that whole lineup.....freaking insane.

175 might be my favorite card of the year depending on how the fights go.

And watching Frankie whip BJ's ass for a third time is going to be like Christmas in July.

Back