July 3rd Chris Colbert vs Tugstsogt Nyambayar PBC Showtime

Yeah i suppose, how long is everyone gonna beat Gamboa's corpse though?
Came here to say this. Gamboa reanimated again? Christ, he won gold at one point, now hes being dispatched regularly and having his brains beaten to an early grave. Why do this man's handlers and loved ones keep letting him get back in there?

Came here to say this. Gamboa reanimated again? Christ, he won gold at one point, now hes being dispatched regularly and having his brains beaten to an early grave. Why do this man's handlers and loved ones keep letting him get back in there?
giphy.gif

I was wondering what happened to this kid since that Netflix documentary. Think it was called Counter Punch.
Good to see he's slowly rising.

I was wondering what happened to this kid since that Netflix documentary. Think it was called Counter Punch.
Good to see he's slowly rising.
Super talented! Future star imo

Super talented! Future star imo

Just to clarify, i don't blame Colbert and his team for taking a fight with Gamboa, you have to get your name out there somehow. I just don't understand why Gamboa continues to do this to himself, unless he's broke.

Had a morning of watching boxing and watched Colbert's last 3 fights. If i disregard Gamboa being a corpse for a minute i can see this going one of two ways, either Colbert puts on a masterclass and gains a lot of new fans and exposure, or we gets a lot of clinching and defense and it's a total snoozefest.

Michel Rivera 20-0 (13ko) vs Jon Fernandez 21-1 (18ko) added

Richardson Hitchins 12-0 (5ko) vs Darwin price 17-1 (10ko)

added

Back