Julianna "The Lizard" Pena trashes Ronda

Pena might very well be the most annoying fighter on the roster at the moment.

In an Era where McGregor is a thing that's saying a lot

She is the female version of Jon Fitch, boring to death

She isn't the nicest person around. But...I think she will be champ in 2017/2018. She has some skills.
That's a nice summary of the skill level in WMMA.

She has "some skills", which is enough to make a champion.

Lizard ?
Dzhulliana-Penya.jpg
Lot lizard. Her career after fighting.

First off, "Harmless" Holly would break her foot off in Julianna's salty ass. And second, wtf is she talking about that she has to be the only fighter to amass 8 wins to get a fight? The TUF stuff doesn't count...and 1 of those TUF wins she is now 1-1 with that girl. Your UFC wins are all that matter

And i dont even like Ronda, but as to how in the hell she can say that 12-1 Rousey is in the WORST position on the roster is laughable. Ronda has finished 10 of her fights in 1 minute or less, what the fucking fuck is Pena talking about in regards to the "quality " of her wins?

i love how mad pena gets at ronda for getting a title shot but she forgets if it wasn't for ronda women wouldn't even be fighting in the UFC
If it wasn't for Gina, Ronda would be stealing frozen nuggets from a Wendy's dumpster.

That's a nice summary of the skill level in WMMA.

She has "some skills", which is enough to make a champion.

I didn't mean "some skills" in a pejorative sense. I think she is very skilled. But the truth is, BW is going to be a wasteland soon. Holly moves up to FW, Ronda is retiring. There is an opportunity for fighters like Raquel Pennington, Valentina shevchenko, Cat Zingano and Nunes to move into the top spots. I just think Pena can beat all of them. Including Amanda Nunes.

I didn't mean "some skills" in a pejorative sense. I think she is very skilled. But the truth is, BW is going to be a wasteland soon. Holly moves up to FW, Ronda is retiring. There is an opportunity for fighters like Raquel Pennington, Valentina shevchenko, Cat Zingano and Nunes to move into the top spots. I just think Pena can beat all of them. Including Amanda Nunes.
"Some skills". "BW is going to be a wasteland."

You are really trashing WMMA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back