Julianna Pena

Been rooting for Pena since Day 1. Pena all the way.

Oh boy, can you imagine the butthurt from Shayna and her crew?

Yeah.. gotta laugh, the woman that doesn't belong in the octagon with Shayna gets her ass beat by her.. and then she goes on to win the show.

Pena needs to be at 125 or smaller.

She is fine in that picture but like Ive been saying in terms of fighter quality and sexiness womens 115 gonna put the 135 division to shame

Yeah, I like that blonde woman who wore the schoolgirl outfit at Bellator weigh-ins.

Oh boy, can you imagine the butthurt from Shayna and her crew?

I am sure they will say how the fight shouldn't have been stopped.

If they were in the audience I wish they showed their reaction.

Pretty sure Baszler and Moras expressions when Pena was crowned TUF winner was something like this

i.asp_.gif

I am sure they will say how the fight shouldn't have been stopped.

If they were in the audience I wish they showed their reaction.

Shayna was cornering another fighter (Jessamyn) that night so I'm sure they were there. Wish there was a camera on their face for the whole fight like Ronda and Miesha. I want to see up all the butthurt they are experiencing at this point.

[YT]uTMk6C_u-IM[/YT]

She gave a great interview here. Also, she was looking cute.

I'd rather they didn't match her up against Miesha or Ronda next. I think I'd like to see her get a more incremental increase in competition. Put her up against a fringe top 10, then a top 10 coming off of a win. Then see where things stand.

One is 36 with years of experience and accomplishments, the other 23 in the beginning stages of her career.

I enjoy technical excellence too. But that will come with time. What you can't teach is drive, discipline, heart, and passion. Julianna has all of these qualities. She also showed on TUF she's really mentally strong. She managed to endure being bullied and still stay focused.

Jessica and Julianna are by far my 2 favorite fighters in the house. It's just unfortunate that 1 of them is going to have to lose. On the flip side, I'm certain both would be offered a contract.

Really? Fighters disliking her off cam and behind her back is now bullying?

[YT]uTMk6C_u-IM[/YT]

She gave a great interview here. Also, she was looking cute.

I'd rather they didn't match her up against Miesha or Ronda next. I think I'd like to see her get a more incremental increase in competition. Put her up against a fringe top 10, then a top 10 coming off of a win. Then see where things stand.

I have a feeling zuffa is going to book this really bad. Probably put her against McMann or something.

I have a feeling zuffa is going to book this really bad. Probably put her against McMann or something.

Hope not. I think Jessica Andrade might be called for. She recently fought, is coming off of a win, and likes to stand and bang. Julianna has some heavy power, unlike Rosi Sexton. Julianna has a reach advantage and throws a lot of straight punches while Andrade seems to like to throw hooks. If Andrade can keep it on the feet, that could be an interesting fight.

Maybe Liz Carmouche. I think Julianna may be able to pull that off.

But yeah, I don't want to see her against the Zinganos, McManns, etc. just yet. Not saying she couldn't do it, but it doesn't make a lot of sense to do that just yet, imo, either.

Hope not. I think Jessica Andrade might be called for. She recently fought, is coming off of a win, and likes to stand and bang. Julianna has some heavy power, unlike Rosi Sexton. Julianna has a reach advantage and throws a lot of straight punches while Andrade seems to like to throw hooks. If Andrade can keep it on the feet, that could be an interesting fight.

Maybe Liz Carmouche. I think Julianna may be able to pull that off.

But yeah, I don't want to see her against the Zinganos, McManns, etc. just yet. Not saying she couldn't do it, but it doesn't make a lot of sense to do that just yet, imo, either.

For someone you don't think is overated you sure have a lot of fighters you don't want to her against. Maybe they could bring in someone smaller with no fights you would feel more comfortable seeing her prove she's ready for a title shot against. I bet you have plenty of excuses for all of it.

Personally I'd like to see her fight Shayna again. Shayna clearly won the first, and gassed in the second. Skills wise she was significantly behind Shayna. It would show continued improvement of pena, and it would be a good test for Shayna to see if the first fight was a fluke.

Last edited:
Really? Fighters disliking her off cam and behind her back is now bullying?

They were in her face accusing her of things she didn't do, they were sabotaging her food when she was cooking, and they were rooting for Sarah to break her arm again.

Yea, 'dislike'.

Back