Julianna Pena wants a title shot next

Is this the woman who got arm barred from guard by an exhausted shevchenko?

Wasn't it in the first round? Valentina wasn't exhausted.

But she did get armbarred from the bottom by a Muay Thai stylist. Pretty embarrassing for a grappler.

If she puts up 2 or 3 wins in a row thats one
thing but she isn't in any title picture at this
time.The only ones in any title talks based on
records is Sara McMann (3 wins) & Raquel
Pennington (4 wins).

giver pena a title shot vs cyborg, she'll get what she truly deserves

What is it with these WMMA fighters being so delusional and entitled? Eye, Peña, and Zingano all seem to believe they're owed something.
Unlike the guys, who are content to fight whoever the matchmakers put in front of them? Come on.

All I hear is "Money Fight" "Money Fight" "Title shot" "Title shot" from pretty much everyone, these days.

Who has she beat in her whole fight career to deserve a title shot?

Pena finished by Shevchenko earlier this year still wants a title shot and is rooting for Nunes at UFC 213.

Who else gets a title shot after losing? Even Conor had to rematch Nate to do so.

Holly got a ts after a 2 fight losing streak.
Holly sucks

Unlike the guys, who are content to fight whoever the matchmakers put in front of them? Come on.

All I hear is "Money Fight" "Money Fight" "Title shot" "Title shot" from pretty much everyone, these days.
Don't worry, I call them out, too. Woodley, Bisping, Conor, etc. At least they're Champions, though. Some of these ladies coming off losses and start pitching a campaign for a TS.

Didn't this ball kicking lunatic lose her last fight? Lol at her sense of entitlement. They should feed her to Cyborg so she gets beaten down, Jan Finney style... What a vile and repulsive woman.

<{vega}>

I don't know if I just saw a different interview than you, but I saw a fighter being super respectful to all the fans making their questions, answering on a sweet voice tone; and giving good answers...

<Fedor23>

Back