Julianna Pena Vs Amanda Nunes - Who Wins?

Nunes by hulk smash!

Not bad though i wish you posted sexier pics with more skin. Will root for Pena just based on looks and Sherdog meltdown
Always thought she looked like a trap <AckbarTrap> but apperently im the only one..

Also these are for you.
1.png 2.jpg

She's not that bad looking. Obviously below an average Sherdogger's standards, but that's not her fault.
Dont forget that she said this gem before as well.

"In my opinion, women rule the world. We are the neck and we make the head turn. I feel like that's the way that it should be and I feel like, if anything, we deserve to get paid 10 times more than the men. Sorry to say, but that's just me being a female and me also wanting more money. Women do a better job. We draw more, we're more exciting, we have 10 times more heart, we don't quit. It's a more personal thing for a female and it shows in the fights, and I think we should be getting paid for that. I feel like I should be getting paid more for that."
https://www.mmamania.com/2015/10/2/...get-paid-more-than-men-more-exciting-fans-mma
<LikeReally5>

If Pena had decent sub defense, she would probably have a pretty good chance at a potential upset by using her wrestling.

Nunes smashes her, TKO within 2 rounds.

african-lioness-panthera-leo-bloody-muzzle-feeding-carcass-walking-towards-camera-grassland-savannah-30253105.jpg

Nunes inside 1-2 rounds, she might be tougher than Megan Anderson but thats not enough, she will get saved by the ref eventually.

It won't even be a fight. She attacked and disrespected Nunes. I am sure Pena will trash talk her more in the press conference. Pena only has one way to go in this fight. Run for the clinch and then try to pin Amanda against the cage and try to grind a takedown.

That is where it fails because of these reasons:

- No one has been able to pressure her by aggressively coming forward. They know they are going to get punched in the nose with those power bombs when they try to charge aggressively.
- Amanda has never had any issues with any grappler or wrestler. Spencer is technically a better BJJ/grappler than Pena and Amanda put a clinic on her even almost submitting her (she was saved by the bell).
- Amanda has way more strength in the clinch and technique. The idea that Pena can hold Nunes against the fence, is as bad as the idea that she can stand and trade with Amanda.

She is coming in to teach a lesson this time. Amanda is going to pick her apart on the feet landing power bombs and when Pena would be seriously injured, she will submit her or get a TKO. Not even a close fight.

Last edited:
Pena is a dog. And i think she's the one to upset nunes, I just wish this fight happened a few years ago.

This is the first time im iffy on a nunes fight in a long time. she's fighting someone who actually has physicality

Julianna pena is the 17 year old boy of the WBW division.

You deserve respect for this

Anything can happen in a fight and let’s not forget. Pena rocked the best striker in the division multiple times with punches. Nunes never came close to rocking GDR. I think your really underestimating Pena. She’s not an easy fight and she always brings it.

Someone give this man no and award. You were able to remain objective while everyone gave into group think

Back