Julianna Pena: If I don't get a title shot then I quit. Accuses Holly of ducking her.

When Ronda said she could beat the whole division with one arm behind her back it was kinda stupid, if she had said it just about Pena I would believe her.
Good for you champ.

Good for you champ.
I'm no champ, but Ronda would break her own fastest finish record if they were to fight. Horse face Pena can't finish a sentence let alone a fight against a live pulse.

I'm no champ, but Ronda would break her own fastest finish record if they were to fight. Horse face Pena can't finish a sentence let alone a fight against a live pulse.
Tell me more.

Holly and GDR lost on TUF to Pena?

Holly and GDR were on TUF?

Pena has a better resume than Nunes, Ronda or even Cat (despite beating Cat)?

lol
Shows how desperate/delusional she is that the tries so hard to get people to count her TUF wins. She is so entitled, TUF winners Gastelum, Evans and Sanchez amassed much larger win streaks, and only one of them got a title shot. Nevermind the fact that most of the fighters on TUF don't make it into the UFC, then the only reason that she says she is yet to lose is because she doesn't count loses outside the ufc, but then counts TUF wins.
<30>

200.gif

Who the f*k cares about how much money she's made??? Why don't you ask how many fights she's won.

How many fights has Tony won?

How many fights has Khabib won?

How many fights did McTapper win at 155 in the UFC?

Now who just fought for the Lightweight title?

2016 UFC doesn't care about how many wins you have, Pena brings absolutely nothing to the table that gives her the right to bitch and complain.

How many fights has Tony won?

How many fights has Khabib won?

How many fights did McTapper win at 155 in the UFC?

Now who just fought for the Lightweight title?

2016 UFC doesn't care about how many wins you have, Pena brings absolutely nothing to the table that gives her the right to bitch and complain.

Man you all over the place I'm no Pena flag waver but it's plain to see the women BW's is not a hot bed of new talent and if a female fighter @135 who can go 4-0 with two finishes & 2UD's makes you pretty relevant in the talk of belt fights.

Comparing how Conor came by his LW shot is truly irrelevant because we talking "I get special treatment Conor", but for everyday grinders wins/losses matter you keep losing without a name or following and see how long you in the UFC.

Pena would be hated more as a heel than rousey if she was given the big media push by the UFC.
<{clintugh}>

Bitch about something real or beat the results you want out of them. Sick of reading about what fighters have to say who are making themselves irrelevant by not fighting. Talk about the Ali act if you wanna make a positive change to the sport. She's not getting the top fights because she's not number 1 on anyone's list, deal with it by fighting.

who cares if she quits? Pena has a good ground game but anywhere else the fight takes place she is amatuer level at best.... its actually embarrassing that she is as succesful as she is

It's saying a lot that Julianna Pena is the P4P most annoying women's fighter.... Yeah even worse than Ronda.

She was on the fast track for a title shot until she blew out her knee. Sucks but these things happen. Win fights and it will happen. She has 3 wins since coming back, many have gone longer.

Holloway won 10 straight yet I don't here him complaining. This whole if I don't get a title shot I'll retire or I want out of my contract as well as this whole let's make the ufc great again thing is getting really annoying. Pena has what, 4 fights in the ufc?

Back