Julianna Pena: If I don't get a title shot then I quit. Accuses Holly of ducking her.

I think Dana knows that I'm a firecracker, and I definitely don't think that he wants see the wrath that will come if I don't get a title shot after this.

Yeah, i'm sure Dana has sleepless nights worrying about the onslaught of social media run-on sentences that will come from you if you don't get a title shot.

Girls that I've beaten, girls that didn't get past me on The Ultimate Fighter getting to fight for the title.

Was she high when she did this interview? Nobody she's ever beaten has gotten a UFC title shot after she fought them. Nobody she fought on the Ultimate Fighter fought for a title either. The only title contender she's ever fought was Cat Zingano, well after Cat got her title shot against Ronda.

Hell, this comment:

I beat all those girls and I finished them and all the girls I've fought and beat currently.

Is almost equally as confusing considering she's coming off two decision wins and didn't finish all her opponents on TUF either (her fight in the elimination round went to a decision).

She was either high as a kite when she did this interview or she's convinced herself that she lives in this alternate universe where she's finished everybody she's beaten and Milana Dudieva and Sarah Moras got title shots against Ronda after she beat them.

At this point, I find both of these scenarios to be believable.

Is threatening to quit the new strategy for getting a fight?

Almost as unlikeable as Rousey. Never hearing from this woman again would be great :D

I hope that Rousey and Pena both lose their next fights and end up fighting each other, and Ronda armbars her in under 10 seconds.

Has her case been dealt with by the courts yet ? From what I've read, it doesn't make her look good at all. Innocent until proven guilty, though.

Pulling a Miesha here ? I didn't get my shot...I'm quitting. Tate should be kissing Dana's ass every fuckin day. If Holly does not decapitate Ronda...

Tate is NEVER a UFC champion.

As for Holly ducking her. Wow... That's some serious delusion. A world champ in boxing, and mma. But she's ducking Pena ?

I guess if fighting for a title at FW. Knowing that if you win, your next fight is against Cyborg... Can be called ducking.

Then, yeah... Holly is ducking Pena.

All that being said...

well-bye-animated-gif.gif

I stopped reading when she referred to herself as a firecracker.

Top female fighter on the roster that i want to see c-punted

Julianna is boring as fuck and can't win anyone over it seems. She started talking trash not too long ago in hopes to gain a bigger following and instead just comes off as a whiny bitch.

Ok, she may not technically be Brazilian but she surely acts like one. Well, according to recent stereotypes around here.

This gonna come down to Val's TDD. Otherwise, gonna be a long night for her.

I mean this is all posturing but I think she's taking the right approach to try to get everyone to recognize her vs shevchenko as a 1 contenders bout. I do think she will be the next title shot if she wins.

She would do fine against holly Holm

I'm not reading all of that bitching.

I just hope she quits.

Pena. Nobody cares. What have you done? Not enough so pipe down and let the big girls figure it out. I HATE Ronda and would rather see her involved in any of these upcoming fights at 35 or 45. Holly, Cyborg, Nunes etc...

STFU

I tried, but i don't really care about whining, especially in wmma.

I'm just -meh.

All Pena does it bitch. Don't care for her Diva attitude.

"Absolutely not. I'm the first female to win The Ultimate Fighter, ever, in the history. That's marketing enough in itself.

Typical delusional fighter mentality, hey look at me I'm a UFC fighter, why is this not working?!? MARKET YOURSELF BITCH!

I hope Shevchenko beats her so much

Back