Julianna Pena: If I don't get a title shot then I quit. Accuses Holly of ducking her.

"That's the notion that I picked up and if not this time I will raise hell. I think Dana knows that I'm a firecracker, and I definitely don't think that he wants see the wrath that will come if I don't get a title shot after this. I would be shocked. I won't say that it couldn't happen because anything can happen, especially in this sport. But I think that he definitely knows that I'm the clear cut answer for getting a title shot. So I don't want to even put that in the universe. If I don't get a title shot, I quit."
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/...anna-pena-will-raise-hell-if-she-doesnt-get-a
<36>
35553589001_4782991633001_4782975705001-vs.jpg

This explains Pena's personality perfectly. She wants to fight the Holly coming off a loss but tired to not fight the person that beat Holly.

Pena's problem is that no one would care if she quit :D

When you kick an innocent man (non-fighter) in the balls, expect bad karma.

lol who the fuck has Pean beat to warrant this? She beat a cat who for some reason neglected to strike and wanted to wrestle a wrestler....and that is it...not to mention it was Cat's first fight since the Ronda loss.

Pena has yet to beat a legit top 5 fighter....if she beats Valentina then she should get the shot, but this entitle attitude is annoying, I hope Valentina KO's her :)

Instead of whining she needs to work her way towards a title shot. Beating Cat who was coming off a 14 month layoff that saw her get completely out of shape is still a decent a win but not something to award a title shot off of. I hope Valentina wrecks her.

tumblr_lx2xl8nxg31r23tzz.gif

Nobody cares enough about Pena for her stupid ultimatums to bear any weight.

Almost as unlikeable as Rousey. Never hearing from this woman again would be great :D

Pena, Valentina is ranked higher than you, why "you no understand this?" if she wins this fight she deserves her TS yes

winning streaks mean nothing if you don't beat legit guys in the division
Eye was lined up to get a title shot at one point before Pena beat her. Cat Zingano was a former title challenger and beat the current champ. Valentina recently LOST to the champ. Having her ranked in front of Pena is somewhat questionable; they are about even. She's there on the strength of the Holly win (who was so highly ranked because she beat Ronda for the belt when she was much lower ranked than Julianna), but that fight was an example of Holly fighting poorly more than brilliance on her part, imo.

Shevchenko kick her in the penas!

Please quit. Go make a career out of kicking dudes in the nuts.

This explains Pena's personality perfectly. She wants to fight the Holly coming off a loss but tired to not fight the person that beat Holly.
You apparently didn't at all pay attention to what she said. She said she took the Valentina fight because she was ranked ahead of her, so it advances her career. She wasn't saying she didn't want to fight her; she wanted to fight the champ and the prospect of Holly getting to do so first isn't fair. How is that wrong thinking as a fighter? And everyone hating on Pena in this thread just because she is trying to get a title shot is ridiculous.

When Pena wins this fight I hope it's like salt in a wound for all of the harping douche bags in this thread that just want to pile on.

Back