Julianna Pena calls Holly Holm harmless and overrated, also Ronda Rousey a one trick pony.

Ironically Pena might actually be a winnable fight for Rousey lol

I'd see Rousey say "OH PENA YOU CALLED ME OUT YOU FAKE BITCH" as her gimme comeback

ignoring

Cyborg
Holm
Nunes
Valentina

anyone-who-can-beat-her
Agreed.

lol stop being salty.
Peña is the better fighter. Zingano could do nothing.
Peña can beat anybody at BW.
Let her fight Shevchenko or Nunes then. She will take a nap.

images

4e6492aade846028f21abf6a6712ab5a.jpg

You would think this was a Rousey thread,Pena is on to something here and its definitely working!! Lmao

She must've smashed everyone's #1 pick to be getting this much hate :cool:

Pena is a one trick pony

all she does is laynpray
She tryna talk her way past Val to get a title shot after beating up a bunch of nobodies. I hope they feed her to Rousey so she can cut down to 145 after she eats Pena alive.

How can Pena call anyone a one trick pony lol

Well, she doesn't really stand out skill wise in her division, so you gotta stand out somehow.

Pena is one of the easiest fights imaginable for Ronda save McMann. Pena gets her TDs from the clinch with trips and body locks. Ronda would drop her on her head.
Maybe, but Pena is scrappy and not easy to finish. She's also strong and athletic enough to move away from Ronda (her knee pending). We've seen how awful Ronda's striking is when her TD's are defended. I could see Pena making it a brawl and winning.

It's a shame that Zingano did not get the job done. I don't care what it takes, get rid of Pena. She is one of the most annoying trash talkers ever.

Funny, coming from the girl who has two straight decisions after fighting top 10's. Furthermore, Holly is far more accomplished she is at this point or might ever be. A little respect.

Maybe, but Pena is scrappy and not easy to finish. She's also strong and athletic enough to move away from Ronda (her knee pending). We've seen how awful Ronda's striking is when her TD's are defended. I could see Pena making it a brawl and winning.
Pena has worse striking than Ronda lol

Funny, coming from the girl who has two straight decisions after fighting top 10's. Furthermore, Holly is far more accomplished she is at this point or might ever be. A little respect.
Exactly. She's boring and not a finisher. Like @Coolidge said it sure was a blast watching her ride out Zingano's back for almost 2 rounds.

Maybe, but Pena is young. She's at an age where a lot of people show major improvements in their game.
I am not a Ronda fan by any means but I fully believe she destroys Pena. Pena literally does not do one thing in MMA better than Rousey does.

Pena has to shut the hell up. "I'm going to sit on the sideline unless I get a titleshot!".
Fine, give it to Valentina.

Back