Julianna Pena calls Holly Holm harmless and overrated, also Ronda Rousey a one trick pony.

Ronda would absolutely merk Pena.

I actually always thought that Pena would be the first woman to beat Ronda. I was wrong (which was awesome), but I still think Pena could give her a hell of a fight.
Pena is one of the easiest fights imaginable for Ronda save McMann. Pena gets her TDs from the clinch with trips and body locks. Ronda would drop her on her head.

It looked like we were getting that round 1 against Zingano. :(
Yeah man she started out strong second round too she just ran out of gas. Holy fuck did that fight suck. Was like watching Metamoris with gloves and the occasional strike.

Yeah man she started out strong second round too she just ran out of gas. Holy fuck did that fight suck. Was like watching Metamoris with gloves and the occasional strike.

She kept her in a body triangle for 1 1/2 rounds. She's clearly deserving of a title shot.

pena is awesome. give her the title shot.

not sure who to root for with her and nunes though

The nut cracker is more of a one trick pony than Ronda.

Give her the next title shot so that Nunos can smash her face in

Yeeaaah... I don't know about all that, but the women's bantam weight division has evolved very quickly. If Ronda comes back it'll be interesting to see how she handles the new line of contenders.

[QUOTherAZ Rutten, post: 119386443, member: 397205"]I dislike Julianna Pena more every time she speaks.

#CornNuts
[/QUOTE]
Same here! However do u think she is worst than queen of spades

She should of been suspended for assault.She is very annoying and I want to see her get ktfo....

Ronda should use Pena as a tune up fight.

WMMA is such a joke that Juiliana Peña is a TOP 5 ATHLETE.

Plodding, slow, predictable, and boring.

Her saying shit like this is EXACTLY why I wanted Cat to beat her. Cat fought probably the worst fight of her life, don't know what she was thinking. Cat should have kept it on the feet and tooled her up, she was stronger in the clinch too (third round aside).

lol stop being salty.
Peña is the better fighter. Zingano could do nothing.
Peña can beat anybody at BW.

I wish Ronda got in shape and came back to a nice warm up fight vs Pena. The sweetest 30 second armbar ever.

It looked like we were getting that round 1 against Zingano. :(

After the last two Zingano fights, I can say with certainty that her fight IQ is on par with Guillard. She should have wrecked Pena.

I can't stand female Lombard. I'm still sad that Cat didn't wreck her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back