Julianna Pena calls Holly Holm harmless and overrated, also Ronda Rousey a one trick pony.

"No, I wasn’t surprised. I’ve been saying for a while now that harmless Holly couldn’t hurt a fly, especially in a five-round fight. It’s just a little nickname. She was a little bit overrated, she got thrown into the mix and got into the top 10 after beating up some people that have not been around as long. So I think she got a little lucky with the choices of opponents that she’s had.

I just know that the division has been changing a lot more now that Ronda is not the champion and I knew this was going to happen after that. Just because I feel Ronda is a one-trick pony who has been able to rack up all these wins and be so dominant, I knew the second she lost, it would be an open division for the rest of us. And once she was exposed, that it would be harder for her to get back in there and then second off, get back in there to win her belt. It’s good for the other girls to show the world that there are other 135-pound women out there other than Ronda Rousey."

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/7/25/1...ldnt-hurt-fly-ronda-rousey-one-trick-pony-mma
she's an idiot, both Ronda and Holly are far more talented than she'll ever be

Pena by groin kick.
Thats My Purse-Fu doesnt work on women

Nutshot7.jpg

She would be embarrassed by both of them. And Nunes. And Shevchenko.

Lol...can't wait for Pena to get dusted by one of these 135ers. Or Cyborg hopefully...

Her saying shit like this is EXACTLY why I wanted Cat to beat her. Cat fought probably the worst fight of her life, don't know what she was thinking. Cat should have kept it on the feet and tooled her up, she was stronger in the clinch too (third round aside).

Cat wasn't thinking...

thats-the-joke.gif

Holly 1st round TKO

Ronda 1st round armbar

Her saying shit like this is EXACTLY why I wanted Cat to beat her. Cat fought probably the worst fight of her life, don't know what she was thinking. Cat should have kept it on the feet and tooled her up, she was stronger in the clinch too (third round aside).

I can think of one much worse.

Holm should kicbox her box.

Yeah, Ronda is a one trick pony but Holm is very dangerous. She still has some of the best boxing/kickboxing in WMMA. If she wasn't so stiff she'd be able to do more and also develop a jab.

Pena calling someone a one trick pony?

giphy.gif

What is Pena's second "trick" besides wrestling? Being annoying?

Honda is ultimate nightmare match up for Pena. Penas only got ground game which is inferior to Hondas.

Someday very soon I hope to see the Nutcracker beaten savagely.

Someone please wire her jaw shut, preferably after a devastating knockout.

I actually always thought that Pena would be the first woman to beat Ronda. I was wrong (which was awesome), but I still think Pena could give her a hell of a fight.

Back