Julianna Peña: “I’d love to pull Ronda Out of Retirement”

Feels like the equivalent of Overeem calling out Brock, years after he’d already beaten him and Lesnar was long gone from the sport. Zero chance this fight happens.

Also, the “bad blood” comment Rousey made to her way back then actually kind of sounded like a compliment. LOL at Pena even remembering it, let alone still being bothered by it.
She is a woman.

She got submitted by Germaine De Randemie. Ronda would probably love that match up.

Pena is amongst the most beatable "champions" in all WMMA. I'd pick Rousey.

Feels like the equivalent of Overeem calling out Brock, years after he’d already beaten him and Lesnar was long gone from the sport. Zero chance this fight happens.

Also, the “bad blood” comment Rousey made to her way back then actually kind of sounded like a compliment. LOL at Pena even remembering it, let alone still being bothered by it.
Listen, it's not the same at all. Peña never beat Ronda. But you know that.

She won't comeback. Ronda is making good money in other avenues.

The more I think about the fight she had with Nunes, and looking back to Amanda at 135.. her title fight with GDR was not great. She panic wrestled quite a bit in that fight. Bring up Valentina to fight Pena. There's no way Nunes should be getting a rematch after her last two fights at 135.

Rousey would need a tune up before coming back to fight for a belt. Those 2 losses shattered her confidence.

Honda would crush her on the ground for sure but can she get her there that's the question.

By Sherdog logic, Peña is obviously too distracted by Ronda and therefore will definitely lose to Nunes in the rematch.

Ronda anywhere near her prime tosses Peña and rips her arm off, probably in a minute or less like she did to most of her opponents.
Deal with it.

<{outtahere}>

(1) Pena got attention just bringing up Ronda's name.
(2) Pena can take a punch, Ronda cannot... if it doesn't go to the ground, Ronda is doomed.
(3) If it goes to the ground... arm bar and Ronda 2.0 is born. Rogan shits himself and the world is in need of one less pillow.

Listen, Ronda will be a #momchamp with a new camp. The Amanda that beat Ronda, Cyborg and everyone else did not fight Peña. I'm happy for Peña but she'll be beaten when she fights Amanda again

Back