Julian "The Hawk" Jackson - Hardest Puncher In Boxing History

Jackson is still #1 all time in my view... Naseem Hamed also had concussive power for a little guy.

was gonna post a video of naz. one of my all time favorites. id say he's the hardest hitting fw, and duran is the hardest hitting lw

was gonna post a video of naz. one of my all time favorites. id say he's the hardest hitting fw, and duran is the hardest hitting lw

yeah, at FW it's probably either Prince or Arguello. At LW, I'd pick this guy:

I know the thread kinda turned into a hardest punchers thread but great job by OP on the video. Probably the best Jackson highlight thus far. Hope to see more.

if we are talking about today's scene, i think kudryashov might have some of the scariest power

i cant remember the opponents name (i think it was a romanian guy), but it sounded like gun shots when he was hitting his body. nasty

man he can hit, his opponents just go down from the pain

Haha these are some awesome HLs guys. Thanks. I'm not to up to date on my boxing history so these have been sweet.

[YT]2emS52tdINY&lc=z12utdjhgkntdjcho04cffpxgvjmdxbxk3k[/YT]

Nice never heard of that guy lol some brutal ones in there

Sorry to change the topic, guess I coulda sent you a PM but I've been trying to track down one of your old highlight videos...

Mitsuhiro Ishida, Kid Yamamoto, and Kazuo Misaki = The Japanese Connection

I went on your site and the links to dl/stream don't work. Is there another link for it? My favorite highlight video been dying to watch again.

Nice never heard of that guy lol some brutal ones in there

Sorry to change the topic, guess I coulda sent you a PM but I've been trying to track down one of your old highlight videos...

Mitsuhiro Ishida, Kid Yamamoto, and Kazuo Misaki = The Japanese Connection

I went on your site and the links to dl/stream don't work. Is there another link for it? My favorite highlight video been dying to watch again.

[YT]4rUrZ4qFfT0[/YT]

Shavers deserves a mention

I know Bailey's already been talked about but I think he might very well be the p4p hardest pure power puncher that we've since Jackson.

Just an ode to Mr. Bailey

randall-bailey_frankie-figueroa.gif

Think this is my favorite ko of his, shows the once in a generation concussive type power he has in a nutshell. Looked like he killed poor Frankie Figs.That was a fun fight, too. Both guys got dropped before the ko, I think.

Jackson was amazing. You can't argue with that knock out percentage. Damn.

Jackson had some crazy power. One thing I notice with alot of his KO shots is the amount of follow through he has. It's like your head is not an impediment to his punch at all, it just blows through it with no visible loss of momentum. I think, especially when viewing tape of other noted power punchers, like Foreman for instance, that the follow through seems to be a big tell on how powerful that punch really is.

Back