juilio cesar neves jr?

ZafroTexas

Sideburns Sodamizer
@Green
Reaction score
This dude is 29 and 0 I can't believe I haven't heard of him till now looks like he's fought a bunch of cans but he's in bellator now.anybody ever hear about him

There's tons of threads and people have been talking about him for a while. HE needs better opponents too. But Caldwell is there as well who is about to be the next big thing so NEves is doomed

65025.gif

The guy has fought a lot of gimmes no doubt but honestly at 20 years old? Having gotten twenty nine fights in, even if they are chumps and never getting caught or anything? Still impressive. I am not going to say he is legit or anything yet, that record is still not really anything to be excited about.

But Poppies is just the right kind of test for him, a solid little move up the ladder I like it. He can beat Poppies? He'll prove himself a prospect to really look out for.

The guy has fought a lot of gimmes no doubt but honestly at 20 years old? Having gotten twenty nine fights in, even if they are chumps and never getting caught or anything? Still impressive. I am not going to say he is legit or anything yet, that record is still not really anything to be excited about.

But Poppies is just the right kind of test for him, a solid little move up the ladder I like it. He can beat Poppies? He'll prove himself a prospect to really look out for.

Does Poppies have more wins than Neves Jr's Brazilian opponents combined?

His record is heavily padded but so Barao's record was, and he went to reach the #1 spot at BW.

Now he's facing good competition, let c how he'll develope, he's so young and can improve a lot more.

If you don't get caught in 29 fights against pro fighters, you do not completely suck. We will see if he is better than mid-level tonight.

Who's this Ryoto Machida guy? I see he has wins over Bonnar, Franklin, and Penn! The UFC or PRIDE should really sign this guy!

His record is heavily padded but so Barao's record was, and he went to reach the #1 spot at BW.

Now he's facing good competition, let c how he'll develope, he's so young and can improve a lot more.

barao faced guys that at least had wins around 15 and losses around 5

this guy has fought guys at 0-1 and 0-2 and 0-0 like his whole career

Not enough over 500 guys with at least 15 fights on his record.. Fact. He is facing a pretty tough opponent tonight, fact. Those bloated records look better than their counter-parts once a guy has beat 3-4 totally legit guys, imo.

Despite the competition, Julio Cesar put on a nice fight tonight. Nice kicks, and killer instincts.

god damnit. fucking bellator website said the prelims where on spike. i wanted to see neves fight...

edit: i guess it says spike.com............ GRRRRRRRRRRRR

This dude is 29 and 0 I can't believe I haven't heard of him till now looks like he's fought a bunch of cans but he's in bellator now.anybody ever hear about him

Shit ton of threads about this guy, he is awesome, check him out on YouTube TS,

barao faced guys that at least had wins around 15 and losses around 5

this guy has fought guys at 0-1 and 0-2 and 0-0 like his whole career

well he just cruised thru a 29-10 american fighter.

Also don't trust much to Sherdog FF records, especially non-american fighters, this guy:
http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Mauro-Cerilli-156205
is at least 7-0, there r all the fights on Youtube

Back