JudoThunder with 10 KOs

I remember another super hyped explosive black Judo beast with KO power... Soko.

Just sayin', it might go well and it might go bad.

Lol comon dude you can't compare them, Razak is a much better fighter. Don't get jealous Conor fanboy.

Why is people using the word "Sloppy" to anyone they don't like, are you Conor fanboy? That's his quote, don't use the word sloppy, if you know anything about striking, give me legit analysis.
No I'm not. Didn't hear the word from him first either. I like to watch Conor in the cage, but I can't stand him as a person. He is a human piece of shit, same as Mayweather. I can't stand his dumb nuthuggers either.

Flat-lined my pick in Nico. Puts on solid scraps. Yup dude is fun and one to watch.

Yeah but Nico got idiot of the night gameplan.As far as the thread idk,gotta see a little more from him

Yeah but Nico got idiot of the night gameplan.As far as the thread idk,gotta see a little more from him
Nico is a good fighter with a lot of power, he also has amazing chin. The only thing Razak needs is some cardio and clamness.

There are rumors that Jorge MAsvidal will be fighting AbdulRazak Al Hassan for UFC 230, it'a a amzaing fight.

He hits so fucking hard. I remember him KOing Homasi and I just couldn't believe the pop he has. He can 1 punch KO most of the division. He is also built just like Tyron, good luck getting a grip on the those tree trunks.

He hasn't beat anybody yet and he lost to the only decent by UFC standards fighter he ever fought. But by all means give him a step up in competition again after this...

He hits so fucking hard. I remember him KOing Homasi and I just couldn't believe the pop he has. He can 1 punch KO most of the division. He is also built just like Tyron, good luck getting a grip on the those tree trunks.

Omari 'Generic Dagestani Grappler with an Iffy Chin' Akhmedov is waving hello to you for 15mins while pinning Razak on his back with his other hand.

Back