JudoThunder with 10 KOs

Dude is tough, let's see how he does in his next 3 fights
Agree, he can't just go out there and brawl, he will lose agianst better fighters. But if he changes his game up and actually become more smart, i really think he can beat anyone. Who hits harder then him with both hands?

I really don't, but why don't you agree with me tho?
Because I don't watch Helwani's podcast and don't really care about him or what he says in the slightest

See how that works?

Loading up on wild, sloppy punches with his chin in the air. Higher caliber fighters would probably know how to counter his style. But it's an exciting fighter thus far with lots of potential, so hope he will continue this nice run and refine his technical skills a bit.

If we look at his skills, he has it all. A amazing style, power in hands and legs, a grapling background. How can one not push this guy, i mean this POS James Gallagher beats some can fighters and Ariel Helwani kisses his ass. Let's not forget how Ariel used to kiss Mickey Galls ass just coz he beat CM PUNK.
He has powerful strikes and is very dynamic. But he is far from "have it all". His striking is very slopy. He is very entertaining and many fans will love his style. Woodley, Wonderboy, Till or Masvidal will beat him easily (unless he somehow manage to slip a lucky punch). Sure he can hone his striking skills, but it will take a while and I'm not sure he can get on their level.

I like him, but I can't shake that egg he laid against Omari. Akhmedov is ridiculously beatable and one-dimensional and he cruised against ARA.

Following him for sure. Awesome prospect. Niko Price was no can either.

I like him, but I can't shake that egg he laid against Omari. Akhmedov is ridiculously beatable and one-dimensional and he cruised against ARA.
Everyone loses in MMA, i think that fight was a good experience for him. He said that it helped him grow as a fighter, it was also a splitt decision, i scored it for Razak coz landing more damage.

Fun to watch. Lots of power. But he's too wild and sloppy. It looks like he relies too much on forcing guys to brawl. A fighter like Wonderboy would pick him apart and make it look easy on the feet.

But I don't know what his Judo looks like because he hasn't really used it. So maybe if he's losing the stand up he'll go for a takedown? I don't know. But his standing game is all power and very little actual skill.
I think that a fight agianst wonderboy will be a good style match up for Razak, Wonderboy always beat people who stands and range strike, Razak would attack attack and don't give him any room. Also Wonderboy has no chin.

He has powerful strikes and is very dynamic. But he is far from "have it all". His striking is very slopy. He is very entertaining and many fans will love his style. Woodley, Wonderboy, Till or Masvidal will beat him easily (unless he somehow manage to slip a lucky punch). Sure he can hone his striking skills, but it will take a while and I'm not sure he can get on their level.
Why is people using the word "Sloppy" to anyone they don't like, are you Conor fanboy? That's his quote, don't use the word sloppy, if you know anything about striking, give me legit analysis.

Oh comon, i always thought that Masvidal was hyped up, the dude lost to almost everybody at Lightweight, the only good win he has at Welterweight is agianst a bum Cowboy.

I remember another super hyped explosive black Judo beast with KO power... Soko.

Just sayin', it might go well and it might go bad.

He openly says praise allah after his fights

I don't think he will be that popular lol

When a fighter has the best power in a division, he really dosen't much more then train smart and grow his skills. He has the making of becoming a Welterweight champion, but he needs a new camp.

Back