JudoThunder with 10 KOs

Should fight the winner of Perry/Cerrone or Alex Cowboy.
Abdul vs Perry would be the best 10 second fight in the history of the UFC.

Might be the first double KO too.

Abdul vs Perry would be the best 10 second fight in the history of the UFC.

Might be the first double KO too.
I really really want to see that fight next. After Perry takes what's left of Cowboy's soul.

He's badass as fuck.

But in the upper echelons of the WW division, he can't keep coming out swinging wildly like a mad man or it's not gonna end well for him. Eventually he's gonna run into a technical striker (Wonderboy) or elite wrestler (Usman) and he'll get humbled quickly. With that said, if he learns to fight with some more patience and restraint, he could be legit.

sherdoggers, after wondering if Woodley, who i like, could be in the GOAT title picture after 2 and a half title defenses, you are talking about a wild sloppy brawler just waiting for his chin to be obliterated by a counter as champion material.

damn, you never disappoint

Diego Sanchez? What the fuck is wrong with you? That's the last thing Diego needs.
Why not, he is talking about a championship run, why not fight Razak? He needs to test himself agianst a good fighter.

He's a fun brawler

He's not a contender but he could carve out a good career having fun fights for a long time
Do you see anyone having power in both hands and both legs like him? Don't even mention Till please, he has no power.

Yes, actually, Sage and Gall are moderate needle movers, Sage much more so than Gall tho. Everytime Sage fights, it is a ratings bonanza. Also, remember that he was huge when he first broke on the scene. He may not be McGregor but he does bring in good numbers.
Bullshit, last time Sage fought it was one of the worst Fox cards ever, none of them are A) Good fighter B) Needlee movers. Btw who cares, Razak would nock both cold anyways.

He's badass as fuck.

But in the upper echelons of the WW division, he can't keep coming out swinging wildly like a mad man or it's not gonna end well for him. Eventually he's gonna run into a technical striker (Wonderboy) or elite wrestler (Usman) and he'll get humbled quickly. With that said, if he learns to fight with some more patience and restraint, he could be legit.
Did you just use a Brendan Schaub quote? I agree bro he can't swing and bang. He needs to become more complete fighter with a strategy and purpose. But think about the potential this man has, only 10-11 fights into his career.

I really really want to see that fight next. After Perry takes what's left of Cowboy's soul.
Mike Perry is a weird fighter, i really don't see him becoming anything big in MMA. His lifestyle is to wild and he party to much.

Why not, he is talking about a championship run, why not fight Razak? He needs to test himself agianst a good fighter.
Diego can talk all he wants. He's delusional. He isn't going on any sort of championship run and is as far away from contending as it gets. He was KO'ed 3 times in his last 5 fights. A fight against Alhassan would be a huge disservice to Diego and everything he's given to the UFC.

Fun to watch BUT:

he has a Two Round gas tank at BEST, suspect wrestling, and was thoroughly dominated a middle of the pack Russian recently.

<{titihmm}>

He has all the natural talent. Hope he cleans up his striking. Wiki has him fighting out of Texas. Maybe he can check out Fortis MMA in Dallas. They've been having lots of success in the UFC lately, and have a few fighters his size.

With his style he will walk into something big and it is lights out. Even in that highlight he is getting hit a lot. Exciting style no doubt but I don't think he can hang with the best of them.

Fun to watch BUT:

he has a Two Round gas tank at BEST, suspect wrestling, and was thoroughly dominated a middle of the pack Russian recently.

<{titihmm}>

Did you actually see his fight with Akhmedov? Don't be fooled by media scores those are propaganda the fight was very close in actuality and IMO Al Hassan won on the feet at the very least.

Back