JudoThunder with 10 KOs

BrownHammer

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
What do you guys think about AbdulRazak Al hassan, the Judothunder with 10 first round KOs? I personally believe that he has the potential to be the next ufc Champion, if he really gets the training and the push he needs.
One other thing i did notice about him was that he only got 22K to show and win, that's messed up becuase he is a amazing fighter with fan friendly style, a brawler that always brings it and risks it all. While fighters like Dodson and Sage Northbutt earns 100K.

If we look at his skills, he has it all. A amazing style, power in hands and legs, a grapling background. How can one not push this guy, i mean this POS James Gallagher beats some can fighters and Ariel Helwani kisses his ass. Let's not forget how Ariel used to kiss Mickey Galls ass just coz he beat CM PUNK.

I dig him.
He'll make a lot of money in time i am sure

Want to see how good his grappling is

If we look at his skills, he has it all. A amazing style, power in hands and legs, a grapling background. How can one not push this guy, i mean this POS James Gallagher beats some can fighters and Ariel Helwani kisses his ass. Let's not forget how Ariel used to kiss Mickey Galls ass just coz he beat CM PUNK.
Ariel's forte has never been elite fighters tho. He is a pro rasslin' guy and all about the needle moving.

If he keeps doing what he's doing now against the top of the division he'll be making plenty of money in no time

Heavy handed, looks athletic and strong, brawler with decent accuracy and setups, but lacks finesse and swings wildly, don't know if he has a gastank.

I don't exactly see what you are basing him having the potential to be champ on. If he fights like that against the top fighters they will find his chin real quick so we'll see if it holds up. Many counter opportunities, but he is very aggressive.

Last edited:
Flat-lined my pick in Nico. Puts on solid scraps. Yup dude is fun and one to watch.

His hands are extremely powerful but a bit sloppy.

I would like to see more of his skills against high level strikers and grapplers before making any kind of predictions on his trajectory.

Is it just me or is John Dodson one of the most boring people on the whole roster? And he gets paid 100k?

he's got that 19 year old Vitor speed and relentlessness. I see big things in his future.

Last night was the first time I saw him, had to look up his highlights. The dude is must see TV.

Should fight the winner of Perry/Cerrone or Alex Cowboy.

What dose a needle mover even mean, i study economics, drop som knowledge on my sherbros.

I am disappointed. I was expecting him to dump someone on their head.

Is it just me or is John Dodson one of the most boring people on the whole roster? And he gets paid 100k?
He is that bad bro, i don't understand why he gets paid 40K for win and show, pluss other incentives.

I want to see him fight Diego Shanchez to be honest, or Mike Perry, i really believe that guy is hyped.
Diego Sanchez? What the fuck is wrong with you? That's the last thing Diego needs.

He's a fun brawler

He's not a contender but he could carve out a good career having fun fights for a long time

Is mickey gall a needle mover? Is Sage Northbutt a needle mover? Comon bro.
Yes, actually, Sage and Gall are moderate needle movers, Sage much more so than Gall tho. Everytime Sage fights, it is a ratings bonanza. Also, remember that he was huge when he first broke on the scene. He may not be McGregor but he does bring in good numbers.

Back