Judging in Boston

trblesome1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
How laughable, One judge actually scored the fights for Cathal, Parke and Cerrone :eek:

While im glad the other 2 judges got the decision right on the Tibau/Parke fight they both still blew the other fights. Unless something is done about that judging i would refuse to fight in Boston as a UFC fighter with any pull

corrupt city and people. just look at the Patriots deflating balls and spygate.

Well I had Cerone too

There is a poll, you are definitely in the minority.

I wanted Cerrone to win but Benson shut him down and definitely landed more. His head kick was also the most significant strike of the fight, still wondering why he didn't follow up on it.

That judge didn't agree with me. Boo.
Only 1 of those was undeserved, the other 2 are debatable.

Hey one of the Sherdog people had Cerrone winning the fight, he was stalking Bendo. He was putting pressure on. TJ I believe was the sherdogger that had Cerrone winning.

I had Cerone winning, Cathal def lost, park and t-bau couldve gone either way

I thought it was pretty clear that Tibau, Spencer, and Henderson won their fights.

That was the most clear-cut Henderson fight to go to a decision in a long time, yet it still gets screwed up.

Had it pretty clearly for Tibau, but other two were closer than the commentating gave them credit. I probably woulda gone Henderson though.

Had it pretty clearly for Tibau, but other two were closer than the commentating gave them credit. I probably woulda gone Henderson though.

This confuses me people act like Cathal did good in that fight and it was just Rogan bashing him or something, his striking looked absolutely terrible. Seemed like he was throwing everything in slow motion and I can't remember anything worth noting that landed.

Benson - Cowboy was not a robbery. It was a close fight that Bendo probably won, but he's also won some decisions he probably should have lost. That's life.

The Pendred decision was a robbery. I can't imagine what fight those guys were watching.

It was flat out pitiable. Pendred of all things. Benson too.

There is no way cerrone won! I know he is a fan favorite and people watch the fight with blinders on. I'd like to see the fight metric on this one.

Look up Mike Campbell vs Yves Edwards

First MMA event in Mass. Total robbery and in witnessed it cage side in disgust.

Back