Judges scorecards from Suarez vs Esparza (SHOCKING)

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

That's right, one judge gave a 10-8 round to Carla!! How in the world does this happen? One could assume he mixed the two fighters up but then he gives the proper score for the second round! These senile fucks are deciding the fate of athletes in Texas!

Senile fucks run the world ts

Carla dominated by forcing Suarez to turn the fight into ultimate surrender.

Adelaide Byrd and Cecil Peoples be like
<{monica}>

I just hope he marked the wrong scorecard by accident. Jesus Christ.

Really disappointing to see this. As if this sport needed any more ridicule about its judging aspect...

thats why I said there should be open scoring for everyone to see what the judges are up to. bunch of shertards argued it with me saying its pointless, even detrimental to the fight. Imagine if that went to a decision, kinda like Holm nearly winning vs Cyborg

Just let random Sherdoggers score the fights.

Well that's just plain stupid. But I'm also disappointed to see that's the only 10-8 on any card.

8 judges (one at each side of the octagon) and only 5 scorecards count(Judges don't know if they're card is being used) and after every event Judges should be evaluated(Like ref's in other sports.

Meanwhile Diego pretty much rested his nuts on someone's forehead for 15 minutes and couldn't get a single 10-8 on three scorecards. {<huh}

Ha! Since the new criteria for 10-8s came out I’ve been waiting for a round where one judge scored 10-8 and the other(s) a 9-10. An exaggeration of the 30-27, 30-27, 27-30. This is it :)

Lol

That first round was an easy 10-8 if not 10-7 for Tatiana.

Those judges all suck.

That's right, one judge gave a 10-8 round to Carla!! How in the world does this happen? One could assume he mixed the two fighters up but then he gives the proper score for the second round! These senile fucks are deciding the fate of athletes in Texas!

You always gotta expect this in Texas. There’s always a judging error in that state.

Just let random Sherdoggers score the fights.

At least most sheedoggers watch the fights.

Looking at some of the scores, I question if they judges that are judging a fight are watching it.

In b4 some sherdogger (the judge) comes in and tries to tell everyone why Carla deserved a 10-8 round.

I just hope he marked the wrong scorecard by accident. Jesus Christ.

Regardless, wouldn't a very simple double-check (or just a glance) before you hand the damn card in make that mistake pretty obvious?

Back