Judges must love Sergio Pettis

20 year old with a winning record in the UFC.

Keep hatin'.

20 year old with a winning record in the UFC.

Keep hatin'.

If tonight didn't show us that he will never reach the level of his brother then nothing will. That match up was much harder in reality than it was on paper or in terms of odds.

If tonight didn't show us that he will never reach the level of his brother then nothing will. That match up was much harder in reality than it was on paper or in terms of odds.
How quickly we forget Anthony's split decision win over Jeremy Stephens after losing to Clay Guida.

He's had 3 fights in the UFC already?

Haven't even seen one lol.

The fight was awful, sergio was slightly less worse.

He won two rounds to one imgho.

I posted that Sergio won the fight.

You posted "Sergio landed like 5 strikes, and the other guy landed 2".

Even if the stats you posted were true, you proved my point that SERGIO WON THE FIGHT.

Thank you sir.
its not a clear win, fights that close can easily go either way.

There is no way anyone clearly won that fight. The first round was the very definition of a 10-10 round. Round 2 was the same until Pettis got the knockdown. Round 3 Meza landed more and pressured more. That was a draw.

I agree 100%.

There is nothing special about Sergio other than his name.

That was a draw at best and thought Meza squeaked it out. Nobody gave Meza a chance and that he was gonna get blown out of the water and steamrolled. dang, look at the odds. That did not happen and he hung in there. His wrestling got stuffed, but he stood with Pettis and none thought that would happen. Wasn't Pettis supposed to be a great stand up guy. Yes, they both could of been more active.

I thought he won the first rd via last name. neither guy did anything to deserve the rd. they split the other two. draw imo. either way the fight sucked

Sergio won tonight.

He's overrated as they come though...

I don't see how he is overrated nobody that has watched his 3 fights are saying much about him. He was very close to being 3-0 in the ufc the kid is pretty solid for only being 20.

Sergio clearly won both of his decisions in the UFC.

Back