Judges for Jones vs Cormier

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
If this is fight is close and goes to the cards here are the people that will decide the winner:

Tony Weeks - He is very experienced and was on the right side of some controversial decisions IMO. He scored Schaub vs Arlovski 29-28 for Schaub. He scored Edgar/Bendo II 49-46 for Edgar. He also scored GSP vs Hendricks 48-47 for GSP.

Marocs Rosales - Also a veteran judge with a lot of experience. Some notable decisions: Scored Gadehela vs Jerdyhkldkfyk 29-28 for Gadehela. Scored Lawler Hendricks II 48-47 for Lawler. Scored Pearson vs Sanchez 30-27 for Pearson.

Cardo Urso - Not as much experience, works a lot of Bellator cards not too many UFC cards. I didn't see any high profile fights with controversial decisions on his record.

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/12/refere...set-for-ufc-182s-jones-vs-cormier-title-fight

http://www.mmadecisions.com/

One terrible call made by Weeks was to give a 29-28 to Tyson Griffin against Evan Dunham. Will always remember him for that even if the fight is old.

Better than most NSAC judges but still pretty bad.

it should be the dude with the beardstache

Weeks is a shit judge, good ref imo.
This fight aint going the distance

We won't need Judges for what Jones is going to do to Cormier.

Yo Degen, Weeks had some terrible showings this year too, at least 4 or 5 times in 2014 he was the loner of a split D where the result was fucking obvious. It happened very lately, I dont remember the exact fight though

Tony Weeks - He is very experienced and was on the right side of some controversial decisions IMO. He scored Schaub vs Arlovski 29-28 for Schaub. He scored Edgar/Bendo II 49-46 for Edgar. He also scored GSP vs Hendricks 48-47 for GSP.

Does not compute

Does not compute

Get ready for a bunch of vitriol from fans who said "Man GSP really gave that round away" as round 1 ended in sherdog pbp thread, then when the decision was announced, let everyone know how clearly GSP won round 1

could be a lot worse line up...much more worried about herb dean and him letting eye pokes go w/o penalty

I love one of those scores I disagree with KS the 49-46 for Edgar over Bendo for Weeks

Love that we have a ref that scored for Lawler in the rematch, and after a rewatch I agreed with the GSP decision under the current broken rule system

Back