Judges are going to kill the ufc, kawajiri won

FrenchHeavyWeight

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
you tell me cub won? 30-27?
They both got one round before the third, and tatsuya won. Got the takedown plus that illegal kick.

Im tired of this, "dnt let on the hands of judges" yes but you cnt always win by tko or sub...

30-27 is bullshit and I agree it was a close fight, but I had Swanson winning so in the end I wasn't completely upset with the call.

I was upset i saw kawajiri won clearly. The third round was for tatsuya he got that takedown.

It was in ennemy territory, im tired of those judges

30-27 was bullshit however i saw it 29-28 for Cub and this is coming from a huge Crusher fan.

first round Kawajiri, second and third Cub.

We used to get dodgy decisions every single card, but they're getting further and fewer between lately.

Judging still isn't perfect of course, but it certainly seems to be improving.

This was a wrong decision. Kawajiri clearly won. But it is not the first time, And thats just the way it will always be with the 10 point system. K1 judging would solve that.

I had it 29-28 Cub

At best, a draw for Kawajiri via deducting 1 point in the 2nd

What did cub in the third? Nothing beside the late 10 sec... Cmon guys be objective

you tell me cub won? 30-27?
They both got one round before the third, and tatsuya won. Got the takedown plus that illegal kick.

Im tired of this, "dnt let on the hands of judges" yes but you cnt always win by tko or sub...
This looks like another version of "worst decision ever" for a close fight, but it's camouflaged very well.

Back